Chapter 1

New garmau book!

Aphmaus pov
I was sitting in my room watching attack on Titan when katelyn came in she said "hey aph the guys are having a party!" I said "really? Wanna go" she nodded and I turned my tv off we went downstairs and kawaii chan said "ready for the party" I nodded and we walked to the guys house we knocked and dante let us in when we went in there was actually a lot of people! Music was playing,people were talking and dancing your average party! I ended up talking to laurence and dante a bit until garroth came over he said "hey aph!" I smiled and said "hey nice party who's the one that wanted to throw it" he said "laurence and dante" I nodded and he said "oh aph I forgot to tell you! Remember how I never got you anything for your birthday" I nodded and he said "well I got you something! Follow me" he led me to his room and got in one of his drawers he found a little silver box and handed it to me I smiled and said "garroth you didn't have to get me anything I told you at my birthday party!" He said "I know but I wanted to" I opened it to find a little necklace with a cute little kitten on it I said "awwwwww! I love it it's so cute!" He smiled and I leaned it to kiss his cheek but he turned his head making us kiss on the lips he froze for a minute but then kissed back which surprised me very much! After a few seconds we both pulled away and both of our faces were blood red I said "I-I-i w-was t-trying t-t-to k-k-k-kiss your ch-cheek" he said "s-sorry" I stood up and said "th-thanks for the n-necklace I should get home" he nodded and I walked off katelyn came over to me and said "hey where you going" I said "I'm leaving" she frowned and said "what why?!" I sighed and said "something happened" she said "I'll come with you ok" I nodded and kawaii chan came over she said "is aphmau senpai and katelyn sama leaving" we nodded and she said "ok! Kawaii chan will be back sometime tonight right now she's looking for Reece senpai" she walked off and we went home we went to my room and I sat on my bed katelyn said "now what happened that made you want to leave" I sighed and said "so remember how garroth never got me anything for my birthday because he had forgotten to" she nodded and I said "well he got me this cute little kitty necklace and I went to kiss his cheek to thank him but he turned his head and we kissed on the lips" her eyes widened and she said "well did he kiss back or..." I nodded and said "mmmmhmmmmm! Why would he kiss back though" she said "aph I think garroth likes you! But the real question is do you like him" I said "I don't know! I know that kiss was just an accident but I enjoyed it" she smiled and said "you liked the kiss eh?" I nodded and she said "heheheheh aph I think you like garroth to" I said "w-what?! I can't like him!" She said "you can and you do you're just in denial!" I layed face first on my bed and she said "are you ok aph" I mumbled "no! I'm not!" She laughed and said "do you like garroth aph" I mumbled "no! I don't know....possibly? Maybe...." I sat up and said "I mean I've known him since highschool! He's always been there for me,he's sweet,kind,funny and pretty cut-" I put my hand over my mouth and katelyn said "ok well I'll be in my room I'll probably be up all night so when ever you realize you like him just come tell me ok" she got up and left I started watching fairy tale but I couldn't focus on anything that was happening Because guess who was on my mind! Garroth! I keep thinking About the kiss I mean he must like me since he kissed back right? I really liked the kiss which is really weird because even back when me and Aaron dated when we kissed I never really enjoyed it....do I like him? Yes? No? Maybe? Ugh this is so confusing! I layed down and kept thinking about it for a few hours until I finally realized all the times in highschool I got so nervous around him,how I always love being around him,he makes me laugh even with the stupidest jokes,and I always get so sad when he's mad or sad....holy mother of irene I like garroth......I got up and went to katelyns room I knocked and she said "come in" I went in and she said "so have you faced the facts" I sat down next to her on the bed and put my head in my hands I said "I like garroth....what do I do" she said "tell him! We've already decided he likes you so just go tell him I bet he'll be overjoyed!" I said "it's late though" she pointed towards her window and I looked out it to see all the lights in the guys house was still on I seen that they were cleaning up so I said "are you sure I should tell him I mean what if it's just a little crush and it'll go away in a week" she said "I doubt it is considering the fact in highschool you liked him! As you got older you kinda quit caring about feelings so I guess you put those feelings you had for garroth in the back of your mind" I said "ok since when are you so smart about feelings" she shrugged and I said "ok I'm gonna go tell him tomorrow!" She nodded and I went back to my room And fell asleep.....

I know this chapter isn't that good but it'll get better as it goes! I didn't really know how to have aph start liking him so yea anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee