Chapter 5

2 months later
Aphmaus pov
"APH COME HERE!" I ran downstairs and said "what is it?!" Katelyn smiled and said "guess who has tickets to love~love paradise!" I said "shut up! How did you get them!?" She said "In an auction online! We leave today so go tell the guys quick!" I nodded and ran to the guys house I went in to see they were all sitting in the living room I smiled and said "GUYS! Guess what!" They all looked at me and I said "katelyn got tickets to love~love paradise!" Dante said "how?!" I said "some online auction! Now we leave today so go pack as fast as you can!" Everyone got up and ran to their rooms I went to zanes house and told him then back home and started packing bathing suits,sunscreen,clothes to just wear around the resort and all that stuff I brought my bag downstairs and katelyn and kawaii chan came in with their bags katelyn looked at her phone and said "ok we go to the guys house,get them,then go to the airport" we went to the guys house to see zane was there and they had their bags so we all went to the airport and got on the plane I was sitting in between garroth and laurence anyway I said "I cannot wait to get there! It's gonna be amazing!" Garroth said "yea! Wouldn't it be funny if we seen some of our friends there" laurence said "that would be kinda funny!" I looked over at katelyn and said "hey katelyn how long can we stay" she said "as long as we want!" I smiled and zane said "I'm not going anywhere near the beach! The sun doesn't like me" I said "yea we all know you want to stay your pale self" he nodded and after several hours on the plane we got to the island and our guide showed us to where we were staying and the place was huge! Katelyn said "ok everyone go choose your rooms!" We all went upstairs and me and garroth found our room I sat down on the bed and said "I can't believe we're here! I've wanted to go to an island resort since highschool" he said "yea I know you used to talk about it all the time!" I smiled and he sat down next to me he kissed my cheek and I said "ok let's go to the beach we can unpack later!" He nodded and said "hey I left my suitcase downstairs I'll be right back" he went downstairs and I got my favorite purple bathing suit out of my suitcase (it's the one she wears in the actual series) I went to the bathroom and changed I walked back out and went downstairs to see everyone else was in their bathing suits to including garroth he must have gotten changed in the downstairs bathroom anyway I said "hey! Let's go to the beach" everyone turned towards me and garroths face turned blood he said "woah..." I smiled and said "what is it" he said "n-nothing! Let's go" we all went to the beach and started swimming around well zane didn't he say on the beach glaring at garroth the whole time since he still isn't used to me and garroth being all lovey literally a few days ago he was over at the guys house while I was there and I kissed garroth you know what zane did? He threw a pillow at us! But it's just because he cares about me....I was just floating around until I got bored and went to my bag I had sitting next to zane I got my water proof camera and went back in the water garroth swam over and I said "hey wanna be one of those cheesy couples and take a picture kissing underwater" he nodded and we both went underwater we kissed and I took the picture when we came back up I looked at the picture and said "awwww im printing this off later!" He smiled and said "wanna know something" I nodded and he said "you look cute right now" I smiled and said "thanks" I kissed his nose and I heard zane growl I laughed and said "you don't have any pillows to throw at us now do you zane!" He said "when we go back to where were staying I will!" I smiled and we swam around for a few hours until it started getting dark so everyone got out of the water and we started walking home I looked at garroth and said "I can't wait until we get back" he said "why" I said "so we can cuddle and zane can't do anything about it" zane said "locking the door won't do anything I'll break it down" I sighed and said "zane when I told you about me and garroth dating you said it was fine as long as I'm happy and he doesn't do anything to hurt me well im happy and he hasn't hurt me so why are you always getting mad when we do anything" he sighed and said "I didn't think it would be this weird to see my best friend and my brother being so affectionate" I said "can you try and get used to it? Who knows zane maybe one day you could be my brother in law! Or maybe you could be an uncle! Awwwww imagine if you were an uncle zane!" He said "I'd rather not" I said "oh come on don't you wanna be uncle zane someday" he said "no I don't" garroth said "what are you guys talking about" I said "about how maybe someday zane could be an uncle" garroths face turned red and I said "seriously you're blushing?" He laughed and we got back to the house as soon as we did zane went over to the couch and threw a pillow at us I said "really zane?" He smiled and said "yes really!" I sighed and said "I'm going to bed and so is garroth I need a pillow" garroth said "ok goodnight guys!" Everyone said goodnight and we went to our room I turned the tv on and said "before we go to sleep wanna watch tv" he nodded and I went to the bathroom I changed into some pajamas and then garroth went to the bathroom and changed into pajamas we layed down and ended up watching 50 first dates because its my favorite (if you haven't seen 50 first dates you need to watch it! It's so good)
Half way through the movie we bit ended up falling asleep....

So they're at love~love paradise! And guess what? In the next few chapter im gonna try to write some cute lovey doves couple moments with garroth and aph so prepare for the fluff! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee