Chapter 8

Aphmaus pov
I was in the dressing room where I got ready and I'm not gonna sugarcoat it i was freaking out! Nicole said "aph calm down ok? Why are you so nervous anyway" I said "because! What if he decides he doesn't wanna marry me or what if I mess up" cadenza said "don't worry aph he loves you of course he wants to marry you! And you won't mess up trust me" I sighed and kawaii chan said "quit stressing so much aphmau senpai is going to mess up her makeup!" I said "sorry kawaii chan this is just so....terrifying" katelyn said "you'll be fine don't worry" I sat down and there was a knock at the door I said "come in!" The door opened and laurence,dante,travis,zane,my mom,and my dad all came in I stood up and my mom said "mija! You look beautiful!" I smiled and said "thanks mom" laurence said "wow...just wow..you look amazing aph" I said "thanks! I'm flipping out" katelyn said "there's no need to be though! Aph look at me" I looked at her and she said "garroth loves you! You love garroth! So quit stressing out" (cause now we're stressed out....sorry I had to I'll just go now) I nodded and I heard music start playing all the guys walked down the aisle and stood next to garroth,then all my bridesmaids walked down the aisle and stood next to where I'll stand my mom went to her seat and my dad said "ready?" I said "as I'll ever be" we linked arms and walked down the aisle I stood next to garroth and my dad sat down the priest said stuff but I was paying attention to garroth he looked amazing! I snapped out of my little trance when the priest said "do you garroth Ro,Meave take aphmau phoenix to be your wife through sickness and health, to hold and to cherish for as long as you both shall live" garroth said "I do" he put the golden ring on my finger and the priest said "and do you aphmau Phoenix take garroth Ro,Meave to be your husband through sickness and health,to hold and to cherish for as long as you both shall live" I smiled the biggest smile ever and said "I do!" I put the ring on his finger and The priest smiled and said "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride" before I knew what was happening garroth wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me I wrapped my arms around his neck and when we pulled away we both had the biggest grind on our faces we walked back down the aisle and the photographer said "ok newlyweds! Follow me for pictures!" We went outside and there was a flippin lake behind the church! It was so pretty! We took a few photos together then I took a few photos with my mom and dad and garroth took pictures with his parents then for the last picture we all took it together! We all headed to the reception and said hi to everyone people were eating,dancing,and talking me and garroth danced a bit but soon it was time to toss the bouquet! I said "ok every girl that's single get over here" some girls came over and I turned around I threw the bouquet and heard some girls squeal and I turned around to see Nicole caught it I said "wedding bells in your future Nicole" she smiled and I went back over to garroth katelyn came over and said "no honeymoon?" I said "nope! We decided not to go....and we spent a lot of money on the house so yea" she said "well I'd just like to say hello to my new brother in law" garroth smiled and she walked off garroth said "you look beautiful" I said "you don't look to bad yourself" we kissed and talked to everyone for a while longer then went back to our house I went upstairs and changed out of the wedding dress and into pajamas I hung the wedding dress in the closet and went to our bedroom to see garroth in pajamas to I layed down next to him and said "what cha doin" he said "talking to my mom I swear she took more picture than the actual photographer did!" He showed me pictures of when we kissed,when the priest was talking,and when I was walking down the aisle I said "I didn't even see her take them! Zianna can be sneaky when she needs to be" he nodded and looked at me for a minute I said "what is it" he shrugged and said "just looking at my amazing wife" I smiled and yawned he turned the lights off and wrapped his arms around my waist he said "goodnight love you" I kissed his cheek and said "goodnight I love you to" and we both fell asleep....

AwwWWWwWwwWWwwWW!! In my opinion That was the cutest wedding scene I've written! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee