38: It Hurts My Head When I Kiss You

A few days laters

"All right, Blake, your ready to go home." The doctors says. Blake stands up, and the first thing I do is kiss him. He is shocked, and stumbles back. Then he starts kissing me back. "Never do that again baby." I says, and he smirks. "Don't worry, I won't." Blake says, and I help him downstairs. We get into his car, and he starts to drive me home.

It is late now, since they didn't let him out of the hospital until 9. I was nervous, to come in contact with my father. My mom and little sister went to drop Grace off at the airport. "Blake, can I tell you something?" I ask, he nods. "Of course baby." He says, giving me a smile. "It's my dad. He's been acting differently. Like he's mad at me all the time." I say, looking down. "What, why?" Blake says. "I don't know." I reply, looking away. "Sorry for bringing you into this, I just needed to get that off my chest." I say, giving him a weak smile. He pulls up to my house.

"Of course, Madi. I'm always here for you." He says, pecking my lips good bye. I open the door, and there he is. Drunk? What? My dad has never been drunk before, not in front of us anyways. "Madelyn! Where have you been!" My dad yells, causing me to flinch. "Blake just got out of the hospital-" he doesn't let me finish. "Blake! Your with Blake all the time!" He yells, taking a step closer to me. "Well, he is my boyfriend." I say. "He's your what!" My dad yells. I thought he knew that, oops. He keeps walking me backwards, until I have no where left to back up.

"Dad, please." I whimper, as he pulls his fist back. "This will teach you not to stay out late with you boyfriend." He growls, and his fist comes flying towards my face, hitting me right in the nose. I let out a cry of pain, and just as I fall down, I see the door open, Blake was holding my jacket. He was about to say something, but dropped my jacket, and quietly walked towards us. My dad started to kick me in my sides, and I keep screaming in pain. I could see the pain and the rage dancing in Blake's eyes, as he raises his fists.

"You look at me!" My dad yells. More tears stream down my cheek, as he kicks me harder. Then, Blake's fist come down on my dads back. My dad turns around just to get socked in the face. I curl up in a ball, when my dad falls to the ground. Then Blake ran over to me. "It okay." He coes, wrapping his arms around me. He slowly lifts up my shirt, seeing the bruises forming on my side. "I guess we are twins now, huh?" Blake says, with a smirk. "I guess so." I say, moving to hand up to my nose.

I had a bloody nose. "Come on, I will take you to my house." Blake says, helping me to his car. He sits me down, and starts driving to his house, as quick as he could. we didn't say much on the way there. Both of us where In Terrible pain. I was shaking like I was in freezing temputure. My brain couldn't comprehend what just happened. Did my dad just beat me? My dad was never like this before, what happened! "How are you baby?" Blake asks as he pulls into his driveway.

"Awful." I say, climbing out of the car. Pain shoots up my spine, and I stumble over, Blake catching me. Then the tears come. I cry into his shoulder. "Come on baby. I will clean you up." He says, pulling me inside. He lays me down on his bed, grabs a paper towel, wets it, and holds it on my nose. "Here. Hold this, I will get ice for your bruise." Blake says, kindly, before he walks downstairs to go get ice. Tears rolled down my cheek, and Blake comes back, holding a ice pack. He smiles.

Blake puts a ice pack on my nose, and my sides. He wipes the tears from my cheeks, saying soothing words. I finally snap back to reality. "How's your stomach?" I ask, through sobs. "Don't worry about me right now." He says, but that didn't make me feel any better, I lift up his shirt, it was lightly bleeding. "Blake!" He exclaim, he flinched once I run my hand along it. "What did you do!" I say, wincing. "I punched your dad." Blake says, with a shrug. "And the stitches ripped open." Blake finishes. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Why can't you ever not rip your stitches?" I ask, and Blake shrugs. "I guess we're pretty messed up right now, huh?" Blake says with a smirk. "Yeah" I say, agreeing with him. I sit up, even though pain exploded through my stomach. I grabbed a paper towel, and cleaned up the blood, before I wrapped his stomach. He was flinching, but he never complained. I lean over and kiss his lips. "That was for being so good." I say, with a smirk. "Come on baby. I think I deserve more than a peck." Blake whines. "It's hurts my head when I kiss you." I say, lightly hitting him.

"You get away with it this time. But next time, no mercy." He says with a smirk. "Sounds fair enough." I say with a giggle. "I love you baby. You have no idea how much it hurt me when I saw you getting beat by your dad. I never want that feeling again." Blake says. "I know how you feel, I felt the same when you where in the hospital." I say. "And I love you of course." I say, he smiles. "Thanks. Your the best sexy. And that bloody nose makes you look even more sexy." Blake says. "Really?" I say. He laughs. "Just kidding." I lightly hit him. And we joke around for the rest of the night.