15: Maybe He's Not That Great...

Found this new app, Pic Collage! Using for my photos now :)

I lay on my bed. Still shocked from what just happened. Blake. The one word I could think of. Was I attracted to him? It seemed like it, I mean, I was just making out with him. And as just had our little, intimacy... But still, did I like Blake Barnhart? No way.

A ring of the doorbell pulls me from my thoughts. I grab my shorts off the floor and slowly slide them on. I run downstairs, and answer the door, I was greeted by Jake. Oh shit. I just cheated on him. "Hey Madi." He says, his voice not the same. "Hey, is everything okay?" I ask, my heart was racing. What if he somehow found out I was... With, Blake?

"Yeah, I'm good." He says, his voice sounded slightly annoyed. "So, what do you want to do?" I ask, letting him in the room. He looks up and down me. "Your hair is a mess ya know." Jake says, I huff. "Gee, way to be nice." I mumble. "What?" He says, I give him a weak smile. "Nothing." I say, feeling guilty. Did he know that o cheated on him? Is that why he is being a butt-faced jerk!

Guilty is all I felt the whole time we hung out. He was being a jerk to me the whole time. But I think I deserved it after what I did to him. Dam it why didn't I push Blake off me? Why did I let him go that far? Jake came back holding a bottle of beer.

"Um- Jake, that's my dads." I say, giving him a weird look. "So?" He says, popping it open, he starts chugging it down. "Jake! That's underaged drinking!" I say, taking the bottle away from him. "So? I had three more before I came here!" Jake growls. So that's why he was being such a jerk, I didn't know Jake drank. That's like, Blake Low. "Give me that back Madi." Jake growls, ripping it out of my hand.

"Jake! What the hell is wrong with you!" I yell, and he smirks. He sets down his bottle. "Calm
down baby." He coes, before he kissing me. I could taste the alcohol that he drank. It was nasty. I pushed him off me, but he went right back. "Jake!" I yell, once he kisses my neck. "Stop!" But he doesn't, he pushes me against the wall, deepening the kiss.

I try to crawl out of his grips, but that didn't work. He kept kissing me. But why am I freaking out so much, he is my boyfriend... But he is high! "Help!" I yell, and like on cue, I hear the door slam open, and to my surpise, there was Blake. He pulls Jake off me, and puts him on the coach. Blake sits on Jake.

"Blake! Get your fat ass off me!" Jake yells. Blake ignores him. "Blake? What? How?" I stutter, and he answer me. "I was coming to apologize more, when I heard you yell help." Blake says, elbowing Jake, as Jake struggled under him. "Not such a great boyfriend, huh?" Blake says, quirking an eyebrow. "Maybe he's not that great..." I say, and Blake laughs. "Yeah." Blake says, giving me a weak smile.