34: I Will Wait For You

Blake's POV

I sprint across the street, wiping the tears off my cheek. I go to Jakes house, and quickly open the door. I knew his parents weren't home. I go on my phone, and go to my voice recording app. I start it, and put it into my pocket. "Jake!" I yell. And he comes out to meet me, a smirk on his face. "Awe. You crying because your girlfriend dumped, you. I don't blame her. I mean, you did kiss Nikki." Jake says. "Fuck it Jake. I know you and Nikki planned that." I growl. Jake rolls his eyes.

"Sure, maybe I brought Madi over there, and had Nikki kiss you. But I didn't make her dump you." Jake says. "Oh, shut the fuck up. You obviously did. And I have proof now." I say, stopping the recording. And reply what I just recorded him saying. "So? Doesn't mean she will take you back." Jake says. I shrug. "Maybe, but at least she will know the truth. Thanks Jake. You've Been real helpful." I say, walking outside.

That's when I see Madi, slowly walking towards me, tears running down her cheek. She points to the bench. My heat flutters, but it stops when I see why she brought me here. She held out her wrists. There were cuts all up her arm. "Madi-" she cuts me off. "I didn't mean to- it just happened- i-i-" she sobbed. I held her close to me. "Shh..." I coe, wrapping my arms around her. She kept repeating over and over. "I didn't mean too." But, she finally stopped sobbing, and pulled away. "I'm sorry. I, uh, lost control. And didn't know who else to go too." Madi says, standing up. "Wait!" I call as she turns her back to me. I grip her wrists. "Madi, I have proof that Jake and Nikki planned it all." I say, grabbing my phone. I play the recording.

Madi slowly nods her head. "I'm so sorry for doubting you, Blake." She says, tears rolling down her cheek. "So, will you take me back?" I ask. She shakes her head, no. I feel my eyes water, and she sobbed into the sentence. "I'm
Not ready. I'm sorry, but that hurt too bad when I thought you cheated on me. I don't want that, at least not right now." Madi says. I lock eyes with her. "Madi, you know I will never hurt you." I whisper. "But, do I know that?" She says, before turning around. "I will wait for you." I say, and she turns and gives me one last look. "I know you will." And she runs over, and kisses my lips. She gives me a weak smile. "Bye for now Blake. Come back to me." And she walks into her house, just like that. And I explode.