30: The Beach

Recap: Madi broke up with Jake and Blake broke up with Nikki to be with each other. Madi and Blake are dating. They went to a boardwalk and now are at the beach. Madi's sister, Grace is in town. And her boyfriend, Blake's brother, Noah, cheated on her... Enjoy

I was tired from all the rides. "Can we go home now?" I ask Blake. It is dark now, I can see the stars starting to appear. "Not yet, but we are leaving the park." He says, grabbing my hand. He pulls me out of the park, and takes me to his car. He starts driving to the beach. He grabs a picnic basket from the car, as we slowly walk down to the beach. The sand was still warm from the hot sun that was burning into it all day.

He sets the picnic blanket down, spreading it along the sand. I sit down on it, and he takes a seat next to me. He placed the blanket close enough so it wouldn't touch the water, but so I could reach my legs out and feel the cold water. He goes into the picnic basket and pulls out salad. "My favorite." I say, snatching it from him. "Really? Salad is your favorite food?" Blake asks, raising an eyebrow. "No. But I still love it." I say with a smirk. I start eating it. He stares at me. "What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

He smirks. "Nothing. You just look so sexy when you eat." Blake says, I blush at his words. Hopefully it was dark enough so he doesn't see my bright red cheeks. "You say that about everything." I say, rolling my eyes. "Well, you look sexy doing everything." Blake says, climbing on top of me. I push him off, well, I try to. "Blake, I'm trying to eat!" I whine, as he starts nibbling on my jaw, making his way up, towards my lips. "Eat later." He growls, before he slowly presses his lips on to mine.

I instantly kiss back, a sudden urge to kiss him came to me. I needed him. I kissed him hungerly. But I slowly gained my control back, and pulled away from him. "Sorry, Blakey. Your going to have to wait." I say, giving him my pouting face. "Madi. Don't go all bitch on me." He says with sarcasm. I roll my eyes. "Awe. Your too cute babe."  I say, pushing him off of me. "Fine." He growls, staring me down. "What?" I say, innocence in my voice as j ate the salad. "You know what." He says, and grabs me before throwing me in the water.

"Shit! That cold!" I growl, as I stand up. Blake is cracking up. "Shut the fuck up!" I exclaims. He calms down, and raises an eyebrow with a smirk. "I didn't know Mrs. Good girl cussed." Blake says. "Only when people piss me off." I say, wringing my shirt off. "Why not just take it off." Blake suggests. I give him a horrific look. "And let you, a horny teenage boy check me out? No thanks." I says. He comes back to me, so he is face to face. "Come on babe. Ive seen you before." He says. I roll my eyes. "Fine." I say, and slowly slide my shirt off.

I will start posting again when I get a chance! I was busy with school.