26: A Night With Mr. Bad Boy

Blake's opens the door. He looks surprised to me. "I thought you where spending the night with your sister." Blake says, raising an eyebrow. I huff. "I don't want to see that jerk face." I growl. He chuckles. "What did she do?" Blake asks me. "Talked bad about you, which she has no right to do because she doesn't even know you." I say, before I peck him on the cheek. He smiles. "Why don't you go upstairs, and take a quick shower." Blake says. "I don't have any clothes to change into." I say. "Wait right here." He says.

He runs upstairs and brings back basketball short, a long teeshirt, and boxers. My cheeks turn bright red. "Blake..." I start. He laughs. "Don't worry, baby, your just here with me." Blake says with a wink. I roll my eyes and take the clothes from him before I walk towards the bathroom. I close the door, grab a towel, and turn on the nice, warm water. I felt more relaxed after the shower, and I never wanted to get out. But I finally did, and I quickly put on Blake's clothes, and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk downstairs and Blake is sitting on the couch watching tv. He raises an eyebrow when he sees me. I sit down next to him. "You look so fücking sexy in my clothes." He says, before he starts kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss back. But he stops abruptly, a smirk on his face. "Blake!" I whimper, lightly hitting him. His smirk grows wider. "You need to eat before we do any of this." He says, standing up. I groan in annoyance, and follow him into the kitchen. He looks in the pantry.
"We have nothing!" Blake exclaims.

"I guess we will have to make something." He says. Pulling out a box of spaghetti. I grab a pan, pour water in it, and set it to boil. After a few minutes, I take the noddles and pour them in. I stirred them, and want to the sink. I started moving the dishes. Blake came next to me to help. He hand me the dishes, as I washed them. I turn around, and we bumped heads. "Shït."  He growls, rubbing his head. "Let's try that again." He says, before he kisses me. I kissed him back. He lifted me up on to the counter, never breaking the kiss. Then the timer went off for the noodles, and I jump off the counter, breaking the kiss, and grab the noodles, pouring them into the strainer as Blake watched me hungrily.

Once we got our spaghetti served, Blake asked me. "Let's sit on the coach and eat, we can watch tv too." Blake says. I shrug, and follow him. I sit down next to him, and X-Files was on. "Wanna watch it?" Blake asks. "Why not." I say. He leave it on, and I keep eating my noodles. "This is a show that my parents use to watch." I say, but Blake Cuts me off with a loud "Shh!" I roll my eyes, and continue watching it, bored.

"I'm going to sleep now." I say, starting to walk upstairs. "No your not." Blake says, before he slams me into the wall, and presses his lips against mine. I instantly kissed back. I have been craving him all night. He carries me upstairs, and lays me down on his bed, getting on top of me. He starts to kiss down my neck, leaving love bites behind. "Blake." I whimper. "I don't want to have... Uh... Sex yet... But that doesn't mean we can't do other things, right?" I say, he smirks. "We are defiantly still doing other things." He says, going back up to my lips.

That's when a idea comes to me. I slide out from under him. "I think, I'm going to go get some ice cream." I say, doing what he did to me earlier. I start to get off the bed, when I feel a arm go around my waist, I gasp in shock, as Blake pulls me to him. "Did you just say you want ice cream over me." He asks, nibbling on the back of my neck. "Mmhmm." I mumble, and moan when he softly bites down on my earlobe. "Blake." I moan, his hands came around to my thighs. "Do you regret saying that?" He asks. I don't answer. "Answer me!" He growls. "Ye-yes!" I stutter. He lets go of me, before he smashes his lips into mine.

*******

I wake up the next morning beside Blake. He was twirling my hair. "As much as I love you here, with me, I think you should go see your sister." Blake says. My eyes widen. "I mean I could, but why would I want to?" I ask, he smirks. "I don't want you to make the same mistake as me. I wish I was closer to my brother before he went to collage." I say. "You have a brother?" I ask. "Yeah, his name is Noah. He goes to Berkley." Blake says. "Really? Grace goes to Berkley too." I say. "That's weird." He says. "But seriously Madi, go see your sister." He says. And I do.