Random Headcanons And A Oneshot/Drabble

• Kyle can play guitar. Really well.

• Rylo's music taste is anything he can sing. Which is almost anything. His collection of music is probably one of the weirdest you've seen, ranging from Black Eyed Peas to Nicki Minaj to really obscure bands to stuff from the 80s

• Klyo is pronounced like Cleo and is the most defective clone who was banished to some weird remote planet. Turns out it wasn't a clone, and the planet is also where they found Lieutenant Fischbach ((tWAS IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWA— it was Earth))

• While Kylo is a walking ticklish spot, Hux is an impenetrable wall. Except for his feet

• Mitaka uses more hair gel than Hux

• no one's ever really heard Kylo laugh, the closest thing was a muffled wheeze through the vocoder in his mask when he found out the General was Brendol Hux Jr.

• While Kylo and Rylo clearly have problems when it comes to mirrors, Kyle actually likes mirrors and spends too much time on his hair in the morning. Kylo usually doesn't care as much because it's not like anyone sees his hair under the mask, and Rylo is the definition of "I woke up like this" ((not really, he has to brush it of course, but Kyle does a lot more))

• Another headcanon about ticklish Kylo I found

• Even Supreme Leader Snoke is done with Rylo's shit, especially after he ran into the meeting room and screamed "HEY WITCH DOCTOR, GIVE US THE MAGIC WORDS!"

• While he wouldn't admit it and hardly even knows it himself, Kylo is actually pretty good at singing

• Kylo almost broke a microwave when he accidentally (("NO IT WAS THE MICROWAVE'S FAULT")) overcooked a plate of nachos

• This isn't even a headcanon but Adam confirmed that the First Order has Taco Tuesday

have a drabble

The brunette sauntered into the dimly lit room, noticing the unmasked commander sitting with his back to her on a small, almost cubical chair. His toes were pointed toward each other, as she had noticed they did whenever he happened to sit somewhere his feet were too close to the ground.

'This dork...' she thought to herself, hoping that he hadn't already sensed her presence and decided to drop in on whatever she may've been thinking.

She walked forward, standing behind him before crouching down slightly, hugging him from behind and nuzzling her face into the side of his neck, her nose brushing against the small amount of skin showing just below his jawline, speaking a muffled "hi".

There was a slight lack of response, only an awkward huff of air.

Queen looked up, fearing the worst.

"Kylo, are you alr—" her worried gaze turned to a slight sparkle as she smirked, noticing the dust of pink on his cheeks.

She brushed her hand against his side, yet another repressed huff coming from the other.

"Fischbach I swear—"

"Sorry, sorry... but I have a question."

"Go ahead..."

"What does this button do~?" she smiled as she poked his side, eliciting another stifled snicker from him before she completely began tickling both of his sides, all of his self control going to waste as he laughed, involuntarily jerking every which way.

"Fishbach, stop— heup-- that's an o— hah-- order!"

"Aw, fine. Only because you asked so nicely," she said sarcastically as she returned her arms to hug him, resting her chin on his head, "I just didn't know you were so ticklish."

"And I intended to keep it that way."

"Too bad~" Queen retorted, kissing the top of his head.

"You're absolutely terrible."

"We can be terrible together," she mumbled, straightening herself back up before lightly brushing her fingers against the top of his neck before leaving as he let out one last breathless laugh, his head jerking back slightly.

Kylo would find a way to get revenge eventually.

((Ok it's like suddenly 3:00 bYE GOODNIGHT))