Hm. Wonder What This Is.

(( Shadana bUCKLE UR SEAT BELT

maybe trigger warning?

Probably not but fuck it I'll put it there just in case))

The blond continuously messed with his hair, fidgeting with the bandana around his neck and attempting to smooth the sleeves of his blue leather jacket in the mirror.

His green eyes flickered over his own reflected image, his usual cocky demeanour dropping.

"What am I even doing?" he heaved a sigh, practically ripping the checkered cloth from around his neck, shrugging off his jacket, not caring as it fell to the floor.

He narrowed his eyes at his reflection, taking off his small crown, turning around and pelting it at the wall before turning back, fury ablaze in his green eyes.

"Why are you like this?! Everyone hates you! You insult people you can't fight, you hide behind your brothers' shadows despite insisting on being the centre of attention, you're a fucking mistake! The first thing ever said to you when you were created was 'Shut up'! Accept it! You're worthless!" he punched the image where his nose would've been if the reflection were real, the mirror shattering as small pieces of glass stuck to his fist and drew small streams of blood.

"Kylo has a reason to be conflicted... Kyle's perfect... and what am I? A fuck-up pretty boy with self loathing problems," he croaked. The tears in his eyes weren't from the pain of glass in his hand, rather his own self destructive mindset.

His train of thought was thankfully interrupted as Kylo opened the door to his quarters, a sour expression on his face as usual.

"What're you crying about this time? And why did you break the mirror?"

"I couldn't find anything to wear so I got pissed and broke the mirror!" he lied blatantly.

"Well hurry it up Barbie, we don't have all the time in the universe."

((behold

the real reason why he's an asshole

he's not like, clinically depressed or anything, he's just secretly angry like Kylo and hates himself for not being what Kylo intended him to be))