I tired just wiping them away but they just kept coming, so I just covered my face and let myself cry into my hands. I could feel my body give in again making my legs and arms weak. But I felt a pair of arms wrap around me to hold me up. "Give me one more chance please" I could hear Joe whisper in my ear "I know I love more than I love myself and your all I ever think about. When you left after telling me everything I cried for hours. I hated that I hurt you so much and I never want to do it again! Please forgive me" he said squeezing me tighter and tighter with every word.

I wiggled a little and he got the hint and let go of me. I moved my hands down and wiped my tears on my jeans and looked at him. I wanted to tell him no, I wanted to say I needed to move on because he hurt me and I didn't want to risk it.

I wanted to do that so bad, but I couldn't.

Because no matter how much I hated Joe right now, no matter how much he hurt me, no matter how much I knew he could just drop me again, and no matter how much I needed to move on.

I loved him.

I was willing to set myself up again, I was willing to try us again, I was willing to let him in again, and I was willing to forgive him again.

I nodded and he smiled and ran over again and wrapped his arms around me. I missed his strong arms and musky scent more than anything else in the world. I could tell we were both were hesitant but it just felt right being with each other. "I love you" he said in my ear and it made the corners of my mouth turn up "I love you too" I said burrowing my head in his chest. 

We stood there hugging in the middle of the woods and I could feel Alfie and Zoe looking at us. I wiggled out of his arms, even though he protested, and looked at the two. "Thank you" I said and they nodded "Anything for you two" Zoe said and Alfie nodded. "So we're gonna go now!" Zoe said grabbing Alfie's hand and pulling him towards her car. "BYE!" I shouted waving and Alfie waved back as she pulled him along.

I turned back and looked at Joe "We have some amazing friends" I laughed and he nodded grabbing both my hands "We really do". I looked up at him and we both started to lean in till our lips brushed making us smile. Then he pressed his soft lips to mine and everything felt right again. I felt like the last month had never ever happened us and we were just picking up where we left off.

He reluctantly pulled away and looked down at me with a smile on his face. "Do you know why I brought you out here?" he asked and I looked around "This is where we all went camping" I said and he nodded. "I told you we would come back!" he said and I nodded "Yea... yea you did".

***

As the day turned into night and the air cooled we settled around the camp fire. We wrapped a blanket around us and looked up at the night sky. The stars sparkled and twinkled like glitter making me smile. "The stars are so beautiful" I said resting my head on his shoulder "Not as beautiful as you" Joe said making me blush.

After that we just sat there under the stars watching them the shine as we enjoyed each other’s company. I would look over at him only to see him looking down at me and I would quickly go back to the stars. It was so odd I felt like we were both sixteen looking across the classroom at each other even though he was right here. I felt as if we were both holding back and something needed to be done.

"Joe?" I said moving my eyes back to him to see him still looking at me. I did a little hop that made our lips touch but only for a moment and he laughed. "What?" I asked and he shook his head "You’re just so cute" he said making me laugh "Thanks" was all I said before I yawned and he pulled as close as he could.

"One of the hardest things was sleeping without you in my arms" he said "I think I can fix that" I said kissing the exposed skin at the bottom of his neck. "Let's get some sleep!" I said wiggling out of the blanket and he kissed my forehead before he moved the blanket letting all the warmth escape. I hurried into the tent and watched as he put the fire out and jogged back over getting in.

"Come on!" I said unzipping the sleeping bag and crawling in. It was freezing so for once Joe jumped in cloths and all into the sleeping bag and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you" I said and I felt him kiss the top of my head "I love you too". Then we both waited to see who would go to sleep first and to my misfortune I could feel my eyes get heavy as he played with my fingers and hummed small sweet songs in my ear. "Nite" I managed to get out before my eyes closed fully and I drifted off to sleep.

 A/N: There is a chance I won’t be able to update for the next 2-3 weeks at the most! That is due to me having to finish up two other fanfics! And as soon as they are finished I will come back and update this! I’m sorry but I hope me ending this chapter on good note helps calm your nerves a little! 

And as always thank you so so much for reading and all the support you guys give me and don't forget to...

LIKE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT! SEE YOU SOON!XX