Chapter 25

Warning: This contains smut so if you are uncomfortable with that don't read this! 

Brook's P.O.V

It was turning into the early hours of the morning and i still held my first beer in my hands. Joe had three beers, Zoe had gone though two and a few shots, Alfie was only on his third beer, and Tyler had so many shots and beers that i stopped counting. I being the only sober one helped the rest around the house getting them to bed. "I love you!" Zoe said as i helped her up the stairs and into the guest room "I love you too" i laughed and threw her on the bed. "Good night" she sang "Night" i said shutting the door. 

Next was Alfie and he was to big for me to help up stairs so i just threw him on the couch and tossed a blanket over him. I looked to see Tyler on the floor passed out so i just left him there tossing a blanket on him as well. Then i turned around and looked at Joe who was sitting on the couch tossing popcorn in the air and catching it in his mouth. He wasn't as wasted as the others but he was slightly buzzed. "Come on Joe" i said reaching out for his hand and he grabbed in pulling me down into his lap. 

"Joe come on it's late" i said and he smiled at me "I know". He pulled me close so my side was pressed against him. He started to kiss my neck and i pushed him away "Time for bed" i said and tried to stand up but he held me down. "I want to tell you about my dream" he mumbled in my ear and i closed my eyes. "Joe not now" i said trying to convince myself as well as him.

"Come on" he said and started to grip my thighs. "Joe...not here at lest" i said and he laughed and scooped me up. "Your gonna drop me!" i said and he laughed again and started to walk towards the stairs. He did struggle a little going up with me in his arms but he made it and pushed the bedroom door open with his foot and shut the door with it. He placed me on the bed and i sat up on the edge looking up at him.

He bent down and kissed me gently making butterflies appear in my stomach with he taste of beer still lingering on his tongue. Then he moved his lips to my jaw then my neck. I gripped the hair at the nape of his neck trying to contain myself. "You know my dream" he said moving by up to my lips "I can show you better than i can tell you" he said then kissed me with more passion then before. He knotted one of his hands in my hair and i placed both my hands on his neck trying to keep him close.

I felt his fingers play with the hem of my shirt and he pulled away. I pulled my top from over my head and he did the same. I reached out and touched his abs and he laughed has my hand trailed along them. My hand trailed down to his V-line and stopped at the waist of his jeans were a prominent bulge was. I looked up to see him looking down at me lust and love clouding his green eyes and his bottom lip taken between his teeth.

I turned red and tried to push away my nerves that were now growing. I don't know how long i was just sitting there but it was long enough for Joe to sit next to me without me knowing. "We don't have to" he said and i looked at him. "It's not like I'm not ready, because god am i ready" i said and he let out a light laugh "I'm just so nervous" i admitted and i heard him let out a sigh.

 "Well if it makes you feel better i am too" "Really?" i asked and he nodded. "You um have a lot of experience and i haven't got that much" i nodded "How many girls have you slept with Joe" i asked and his eyes moved to the floor. "Joe?" i said scared the number was larger than i would expect it to be "None" he said. I didn't move and my eyes never left Joe "None?" i questioned and he looked at me and nodded.

We just sat there for a second not speaking. I'm not sure what he was thinking but i was terrified. I had never been anyone's first nor did i think i could be. "Brook" he said and i looked at him again "If it helps i have thought about this before. And i want my first time to be with you." i smiled "and i want you to be my last" i said and he smiled. "So you want to do this?" he asked and i thought about for a second and nodded "Yea".

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine and reached around to the clasp of my bra. I heard the 'pop' and he kissed me harder. The straps on my bra started to fall down my arms so i just slid them off leaving my top half bare. He pulled away and looked at me and i looked away "You really are beautiful" he said. He turned my face back to his by my chin and kissed me again pushing me down onto the bed.

He was above me and his chest was raising and falling quickly. I reached down and unbuttoned his shorts and got off of me and let them fall to the ground. I tugged my jeans off and he he pulled the covers back and i crawled in. He got under the covers and rested himself above me i smiled and flipped us around and looked down at him. 

He gripped my hips and i laughed "still nervous?" i asked and he nodded not saying a word. I ran my hands through his hair and and leaned over "Don't be" i said before i started to grind on him making him groan. "Shhh" i said and did it again making his close his eyes and bite his lip trying to hold back. I closed my eyes and I kept going faster  trying to bring us both close to the edge. We both moaned out each others names no longer caring about the others in the house.

"I'm close" Joe said and i stopped and pushed myself up and opened my eyes. Joe was breathing heavily and some of his hair was sticking to his forehead. His bottom lips was bright red due to him biting down on it trying to hold back at the start. I leaned down and pressed a few kisses onto it then looked into his pleading eyes. I sat up and reached over to the nightstand and pulled out one of the condoms from it and handed it to Joe.

I rolled off the side and waited while he put it on. I slid my panties off and looked over at him and he nodded. "Are you ready?" I asked and he nodded. He rolled over on top of me and i gripped the pillow under my head. He pulled my hands away from it and laced out hands by my head. It was a sweet gesture from him trying to show his love for me in this moment.

I heard him hold his breath as he started to slid into me and a long moan left my lips. He stopped once he was all the way in and we both looked at each other "Move" said barely audible and he started to roll his hips. I gripped his hands tighter and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I'm so close" i said feeling the burn in the pit of my stomach. He went faster and we both started moan each others names and profanities so loud i was pretty sure everyone could hear now.

We both let go at the same time I shouted and Joe tried to hold back his noises. His eyes were shut and he was biting his lip again. After a while we both caught our breath and he rolled over to the side of me. He reached under the covers and threw the condom in the bin by the bed and i i laid there looking at the ceiling. I felt his hand brush against mine under the covers and i rolled my head around. 

He slightly tugged on my arm "come here" he mumbled and i got closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and let my arm drape across him. He wrapped his arms around me pulled me close and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I love you" he said and a somber smile played on my lips "I love you too" i said quietly. I felt his hand run up and down my spine and i closed my eyes. It just didn't feel right to be in his arms. It was an odd feeling for me and it scared me to death.

"are you alright?" he asked and i looked up at him "No one has ever...stayed after. It's just something new to me" i said and he looked confused "No one?" and looked down hopping he would stop asking. "Brook?" he said and i looked up again "are you scared?" he asked and i just nodded and he pulled me closer. "I won't leave you" he said and i felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders. My eyes watered but i didn't let the tears fall, not now at least.

"How was i?" he asked trying to lighten to mood making me smile. "Do you want an honest answer?" i asked propping myself up on my elbow "Please do". I moved so our faces were centimeters apart and looked into his eyes "The best". He smiled and pressed his lips to mine making us both smile. He pulled back so his lips still brushed against mine "I love you" he said "I love you" i said and kissed him again.

A/N: I was procrastinating and ended up writing this so why not post it! I might post next Monday because i think i'm off from school so yea if not i'll still try for the weekend. And i'm sorry for the crappy sumt i tried. Ans that you or all your kind words and votes it means the world to me really!

Thank you as always and don't forget to...

LIKE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT!