Chapter 17

Brook's P.O.V

I woke up in my cold dark flat and sighed. I really hated being alone but i didn't really have a choice. I reached over and grabbed my phone. I found Joe's name and called him after a few rings he picked up. "Good morning love" he said and his raspy morning voice. I smiled because it was so much more deeper and rougher than his normal voice.

I could see him in my head. He was shirtless like always showing off his tan skin and his defined abs were on full display. And him being so tired and holding himself up the veins in his arms would be on showing. His eyes would be slightly hooded so only a sliver of that prefect emerald green color would poke though.

"Brook?" i heard him say and i laughed at myself "Sorry i was thinking. Good morning handsome". I heard his low voice laugh sending a small spark up my spine. "Are you working today?" i asked crossing my fingers "Nope i'm off. Want me to pick you up?" he asked. I nodded then realised he couldn't see me "Yes". He let out a long um which meant he was thinking "Be there in thirty minutes. Love you" he cooed into the phone making me laugh. "Love you too" i said and looked at the phone for a moment before i hung up it up.

I havn't seen Joe in a week when i told him and i missed him so much. We of course be the cheesy couple we are talked every night till one of us fell asleep (him) or the sun started coming up. He knew i was alone so he didn't want me to feel like it.

I finished getting ready and my phone went off "Come on out" he said morning voice now gone "Alright". I hung up the phone and ran out and down to the car parked out front. Joe was standing outside the car with his sunglasses on and a smile, and the dark grey clouds making him look deceiving. But it was Joe so it just looked a little sexy too. I jogged over and he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off my feet. I smashed my lips to his and he fell back onto the car.

"Whoa there girl!" He said laughing and put me back on my feet. "Sorry i just missed you" i said and he nodded "I missed you too". He brought his lips back down to mine and kissed me. I felt that small spark ride up my spine and i smiled because i knew he felt it too.

I pulled back only a little and he rested his forehead on mine. I moved my head and took his sunglasses off so i could see his eyes. One which had a purple ring around it "Joe what happened?" i asked and let out a sigh "Zoe and i got into a fight". 

I wanted to laugh but i contained myself "Zoe?" and he nodded. He seemed annoyed at the idea as he chewed on his bottom lip. I slipped the glasses back on his face and pecked his nose "I never saw it" he smiled .He opened my door and i slipped into the car and he jogged around to his side.

He got in and we drove back to his house, nobody was home. I got out and ran up the graveled driveway due to the rain that was now falling and Joe followed closely behind. He used his key and opened the door and i walked in and it was cool in the house just like it was outside. Joe shut the door and took off his sunglasses and i sighed.

"What were you two fight about?" i asked and sighed "I felt strongly about something, let just say that." I nodded not wanting to go further in. I walked over to him and ran my finger along the bottom of his eye. He winced a bit so i moved my hand down to his jaw. I placed a small kiss on his cheek and he grabbed my hand and press a kiss to it.

I couldn't help myself and i kisses him, hard. He was taken back but quickly started to kiss back seaming more desperate than myself. He turned us around and slammed me into the door making me yelp. We both laughed for a moment and he kissed me again.

I could feel those butterflies in the pit of my stomach again. One of his hands was knotted in my hair and the other rubbing my sides under my shirt. Every place his hand touched left a tail of goose bumps behind. And the whole house felt a lot warmer than it did when we walked into it.

Joe finally pulled back so we could breath. "Did you wanna?" i asked and he nodded "God yes" he said and grabbed my hand. He tugged me up the stairs and pulled me into his room and shut the door. I sat down on his bed and kicked off my shoes and he jumped on top of me. 

His lips met my neck and he dragged his lips along my skin making me moan. I felt him laugh and he pushed me further back on the bed. My head met the pillow and his hands slid up my shirt and he pulled it over my head, the he slipped his over his head.

I normally would be fine but for some reason my insecurities kicked in for the first time. I wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to hide the fat i had yet to get rid of. I wanted to cry but i didn't. I had done this enough why was it so problematic this time.

Joe's P.O.V

I threw our shirts across the room and looked back at Brook. Her sea blue eyes were shiny and her arms were flooded over her sunken stomach. I pulled her arms away and pinned them down beside her. I looked at her and she piratically bones and skin. I could see the round bones of her ribcage and her hip bones looked as sharp as knives holding her jeans up. She looked as if i touched her she crumble.

"Joe stop" she said and i looked up at her "Your beautiful" i said and kissed her stomach. I felt her arms try to wiggle out of my grip but held them in place. "Your" kiss "so" kiss "beautiful" kiss. I looked back up into her eyes and she nodded.

I let go of her arms and reached down and unbuttond her pants and she pushed her hips up. I slid them down and her legs looked just as painful. I looked up at her and she her eyes were closed trying to avoided mine.

"Brook look at me" i said and she hesitantly did so. "I love you" i said and she nodded and i brought myself up again kissing her. She needed to know she was beautiful and she was my everything. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes "I love you too" she said.

I felt her trembling hands run down my back and stop at my shorts. She ran her fingers around the waist to the front and unbuttoned them. She tugged them as far as she could reach and willed them the rest of the way off. She smiled and i turned red "Nice" she complemented on what was in my boxers and i nodded "Thanks".

I kissed her again and i felt her hands slip into my boxers. She ran her thumbs along my v-lines making me rest my head on the crook of her neck. "Don't do that to me" i moaned as she pulled them down. I wiggled out them and pulled the duvet over us.

I leaned over and kisses her collar bones and i down onto her chest. I could feel her heart beat and it put me at ease. I lifted her up and unclasped her bar and let it fall and she tossed it to the side. I looked down and i felt my face turn red again. she giggled and brought me down for another kiss. "Ive been waiting for this moment" she said softly "I have too" i whispered.

Brook's P.O.V

Just then the door opened and Joe pulled me close shielding me. "ZOE GO AWAY!" he shouted and i heard the door shut. I pushed Joe away and slipped my bra and shirt on. "Brook wait" he said and i shook my head "I have to talk to her". I slipped my jeans on and tossed Joe his clothes "Put them on" i said and walked out of the room.

I jogged down the hall  and into Zoe's room "I'm um sorry?" She said half laughing. "It's ok" i said and started thinking about the small but taller than me girl in front of me. I thought about what Joe said earlier, could Zoe really do that.

"Don't mind me asking but why did you punch Joe?" she looked at me funny "I didn't". I laughed "But Joe said y-" Joe ran into the room "Brook i can explain" he said. I shook my head "You said Zoe gave you the black eye" he let out a long sigh and i could see him thinking of a new excuse. "Who?" i asked louder and it startled him a bit.

"Caspar" without thinking i shoved him back and he grabbed my wrist. "I couldn't let him just do that to you" "And i told you to drop it" i said yanking my wrist form his arms. I walked out of the room and head for the stairs and Joe was right behind me. "Please don't go" he begged and i stopped at the bottom of the stairs. I felt the tears slid down my cheeks. I turned around and Joe looked as if something broke inside of him.

I was so tired of feeling so alone and sleeping alone. I finally had someone who was willing to fight for me, literary. He came down the stairs and stood in front of me. "Don't lie to me again" i said and he nodded "Never i promise". He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his warm embrace. "Don't let me go" i said "I won't" he said and kissed me.

A/N: I wrote this at 2am, so yay? Make sure to Vote and i will probably update again Saturday, or sooner i dont know man. Let me know what you think in the comments!x