Chapter 3

I was in the middle of my second class when I was called to the office. A bunch of kids 'oowwed' at me. I walked out of class but was met with a popular kid. He came towards me and punched me five times in my stomach. It hurt so fucking much. I groaned getting up and heading towards the office.
"Mr.Irwin your late here." One of the lady's named Ms.Still glared at me.
"I know I'm sorry I got distracted. It won't happen again." I said still in pain.
"Mr.Irwin are u alright?" She asked. Does it look like I'm alright!?
"Oh yeah I fine." I said with a fake smile.
"Alright well these fine boys claim to be your friend so why don't u show them around?" She asked. I looked up and saw those three same idiots. I smiled and told her I would.
"Alright so this is the gym." I said pointing to big doors that led to it. There was a class in there. I kept telling them each thing but by the time I finished it was lunch.
"So last stop is the lunch room. Come on." I said leading them.
"Aren't u gonna eat?" Calum asked.
"Oh I never really ate lunch." I said heading towards the music room. Once I got there I realized I wasn't alone. I thought maybe the guys followed me but when I turned around it was Jack Wills. He's the meanest person in the school and my number one bully.
"Hey Ashton." He said. I didn't respond instead I looked at the ground.
"I said look at me!" He yelled. I was then pushed against the wall. My feet weren't even touching the ground. He started to beat me when someone yelled for him to stop. He was pulled of me. (not in a sexual way!!) I looked up and saw Michael holding him down and a teacher scolding him. Luke and Calum came towards me.
"Hey are u alright Ash?" Both boys asked at the same time. No I'm not alright. This always happens to me. Actual I'm in a lot of pain.
"Could be better" I say trying to get up. Both boys chuckled and helped me up. I thanked them.
"Alright Ashton come with me. We'll take u to the nurse. Your out for the rest of the day." A teacher said. I nodded and waved to the boys. They waved back.