Chapter 1

I sighed. Today was Monday and Monday means school but for me it's a place were I get bullied. I took my time getting out of bed. I threw on a black Misfits tank, black skinny jeans, black vans, and my many bracelets. I headed down stairs not bothering to get breakfast. I decided to walk to school today. Harry goes on a bus to school and Lauren moved out last year and mom went to work. I was listening to Blood by MCR when all of a sudden I'm on the ground. I look up to see a group of populars laughing at me. I looked back down and got up. I headed to my first class which was math. Great. I hate math!

It's now the last class of the day. YES! When the bell rang I got up fast heading straight for the door. Maybe if I'm fast enough I can leave before the popula-too late. They were standing right in front of me. They pushed my and kicked me and punched my lower half. 10 minutes went by and they were done with the beating. I got up from the ground slowly heading home. I was almost home when I heard my name being called. I panicked but saw it was Harmony. Harmony's my older cousin that goes to to college a little down the road.
"Hey Ash!" She greeted me but there were three other boys with her that I didn't know.
"Oh hey Nat." I said. Nat is her nickname cause her middle name is Natalie.
"So how was school?"Nat asked. Horrible. School was horrible. I got beat again and no one helped. Everyone just laughed and watched.
"Oh u know. Same old, same old." I said with a fake smile.
"Why u holding your stomach Ash?" She asked. Why is she filled with so many questions!?
"Ash..did-" I cut her off.
"No Nat..I just. I just got hurt while playing soccer." I lied.
"Ashton" she said. We stopped walking.
"Ashton tell me the truth. I know u don't play soccer a lot." She said.
"Nat nothing happened k? We had gym today and I got hurt. Nothing new." I said.
"Alright Ash. Let's go to your place. Oh and I almost forgot. This is Luke, Calum, and Michael." She said pointing to each of the three.
"Nice to meet u guys. I'm Ashton but u can call me Ash." I said with a smile. They all smiled back.
"So Ash have u heard anything from Lauren?" Nat asked.
"Oh..well..um..she..she's happy being in New York but she doesn't want to come back. She said she likes it there." I said.
"Oh. I miss her. Will she be home for-" before she could finish I saw Harry get out of the bus crying. We were right in front of the house. I ran to him.
"Harry bud what's wrong? Why are u crying?" I asked. I hate seeing Harry cry.
"Ashton they did it again! They called my mean names!"he cried. I care a lot for him.
"Harry, people can be really mean. Okay. How about I let u play video games and eat junk food and u can pick dinner tonight. Yeah?" I said/asked. He just nodded his head yes. Harmony came over and hugged Harry. We all headed in side. Harry went to do homework, Harmony had to use the bathroom...which left Luke,Michael,Calum, and me. I just smiled at them and went to the garage. My drum set was in there. I sat down and started to playing the beat to Basket Case by Green Day. When I finished I heard clapping. I looked up and saw Nat with the other three. I blushed a little.
"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Calum said.
"U play drums?" Michael asked. I just nodded a yes.
"Umm...would u like to be apart of our band?" Luke asked. I thought about it for a minute.
"Uh....sure." I said. They started yelling 'WE FOUND A DRUMMER' I just laughed.