Chapter 6

I jolted awake, breathing heavily. I looked around franticly. I was in my bed, I looked at what I was wearing which was sweat pants and and a long sleeve grey shirt. I sighed, I got out of bed heading downstairs. I looked outside and saw the boys in the pool. It was a dream. It was just a dream. I felt relieved. The boys were getting out of the pool.
"Where were u Ashton? U said u would be back down after u changed." Luke asked standing in front of me.
"Oh I fell asleep." I said sheepishly. He nodded and went to changed. I smiled and went to the living room to put in a movie.
3 Weeks Later
Omg! Omg! Okay breath Ashton. Breath. I'm heading to Michaels because he said Louis from One Direction want us to go on tour with them. He would skype us. I arrived at Michaels in no time. I ran up the steps, my palms sweaty. I took a deep breath. Walking inside. I saw the boys in the living room with there parents, my mom was already here. I walked over sitting next to her. She hugged my smiling.
"Louis this is Ashton." Calum said side hugging me. "Hi" was all I said. He along the rest of the boys said hi. We kept talking about everything.
"Now boys, you do understand that this is serious. You need to give it your all." Harry said. We all nodded.
"Well boys, we'll be seeing you next week!" Harry yelled. A huge smile rose to my face.
This is only the beginning