Chapter 2

You must watch the vid🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝 there are words with the vid.

Today was my first day with the band. I'm heading to Michaels right now. It's Sunday by the way. Tomorrow. Tomorrow is what I'm dreading. The boys don't go to my school..so I'm all alone. I pulled in the driveway of Michaels house. I was in front of the door when it all of a sudden jerked opened. Standing on the other side was Calum.
"Hey Ash!" He greeted me. We were kinda wearing the same thing. Black t-shirt,blue skinny jeans, and black vans but I'm wearing black skinny jeans and a jumper. I decided not to wear my bracelets today. I just smiled and walked inside. Michael and Luke were in the living room.
"Finally you arrived! I thought u ditched us." He said. I shook my head with a smile.
"Anyway let's go down to the garage!" Luke yelled. I followed them down. Each of the boys went to a spot with a instrument they played. I looked around and saw a drum kit. I headed over and sat down. Damn. I should put on my bracelets instead of this jumper. I'm gonna get sweaty.
"Alright Ash. So we have this song called Teenage Dirtbag. We know our parts but u can make up a beat to go with it. Yeah?" Calum asked. I just nodded my head yes. They played the song first so that I can hear it. The second time they played I joined in with my beat. Let me say, it sounded amazing. We practiced for seven more times before calling quits. We all headed up stairs. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 7:20pm. I didn't have to go home yet.
"Hey Ash, why u still have that jumper on? Aren't u super hot?" Luke asked. Well because I don't want u to see my scars.
"Oh..I'm actually not that hot." Not true. They just nodded. I followed them to the living room. We sat there having a good time until I looked at the clock. It's already 11:50!
"Oh u guys I should head home." I said. Everyone looked at the clock and gasped.
"Omg your right! Bye Michael!"Calum said as he and Luke went outside. They already said bye to me. I waved at Michael bye and left the house. Now, school tomorrow.