"That's exactly why. They're your parents,"he says, sounding exasperated.

"The only one who should be worrying is Gigi, she's the one who needs my parents approval, her being my girlfriend after all,"I reply.

Justin tenses and frowns before quickly masking his face with a neutral expression. Finally fed up, I walk over to his closet.

I pull out a pair of nice skinny jeans that look fanct, yet casual. I lay them out on the bed before going back and picking a long sleeve shirt, that was a grayish white color, and a white t-shirt.

I motioned Justin to look at the outfit and his eyes showed relief. He hung up the outfit to have it ready.

"Thank you Zaynie,"he says, walking so we're close, and placing his hands on my waist. His nose brushes mine softly as his breath mixes with mine. I look into his eyes and get that feeling in my stomach again. He presses his lips to mine, and kisses me.

We stand there kissing, before he slowly moves us in the direction of the bed. I fall back as he softly pushes me, landing on my back. He hovers over me, a smirk on his face as strands of his hair fall, covering his eyes before he moves them. His lips are pressed to mine and I push him down so he's laying on top of me. His toungle slips into my mouth as he squeezes my bum, and he sucks on my tongue. I gasp as I feel his hard on against mind, and I decide to grind up against him. He lets out a choked sound, breaking the kiss as he gasps. His lips press against mine again and I feel him behind to grind down to meet me half way. I close my eyes as I feel that I won't last long if he keeps that up.

He sucks on my tongue again and grinds down hard, taking control. I let out a cry as I feel myself cum in my pants, instantly feeling uncomfortable with how that feels. Justin smirks as his hand grazes the spot that's now darkening on my pants.

"Wanna help me get off Zaynie?"Justin asks in a husky tone that makes me feel weak inside. I crawl over to where he is and place my hand over his bulge as he begins kissing my neck. His lips trail up my neck to my jaw, and finally his lips meet mine. One of his hands moves so it's on top of mine and he slowly leads my hand to the waistband of his sweats.

"Hey Justin- OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY!" I pull away from Justin and push myself back, falling into his white carpeted floor. I'm so glad there's carpet to soften my landing but I instantly turn red when realizing Harry walked in on us.

"God Harry, there's something called knocking!"Justin whines, covering his boner with one of his pillows. He gives me his hand and pulls me up, and I blush at the fact that my idol walked I on us kissing. While I touched Justin.

Harry's eyes trail down to my jeans and his lips quirk up into a smirk when seeing the dark spot. I groan and try to cover my head as I lean into Justin's chest.

"Well, um.. I was just gonna say that I'm not gonna be here to because I'm leaving for my date with Louis... but I think you two are busy.. so I'll just leave now,"Harry says, Justin nodding. Harry shoots me a wink before walking out, making my face even more red, if that's possible.

Justin looks at me and removes the pillow. I can see he is no longer hard and smirk.

"Well, there's no need for a hand job now.. I'm gonna go see if mum needs help, see you at six!"I call out before walking out of his room, hearing his mutter about how he was gonna cut off Harry's hair in his sleep.

I laugh as I walk across the lawn towards my house, seeing it's already 4:45. Damn Justin, he took forever looking for clothes, good thing I was there to help.

I quickly go inside before my mother or father can see me and then rush into the shower, throwing my jeans and boxers into the dirty clothes.

One thing's for sure: I still don't know how I will survive this dinner with Justin and Gigi.

HEY MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS, I'M BACK. Sorry for not updating sooner, life's been rough and I decided to give myself a small break.

Anyways, how are you guys? I hope you're all doing amazing, and if you're not, I hope this chapter at least made you smile :)

I'm curious, how did you guys become Zustin shippers, or find out about it?

I found a Zustin reading list on one of my favorite Ziall writer's profile (I used to ship Ziall hardcore) and read a few books, but still shipped Ziall. It wasn't until I read Mrs. Bieber by HopelessRealist that I became hooked! Her story was amazing, so realistic and had me hooked. I cried my eyes out so much, even crying the next day in school from how much her book hit me in the feels. Check out her books if you haven't, you won't be disappointed, she's the Zustin Queen :--)

Anyways. I don't know if I said that the dinner was gonna happen in this chapter but I decided I didn't want to rush into it, so next chapter will be the dinner for sure.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? COMMENT AND VOTE TO MAKE ME SMILE!

BYE MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

-nay.