Chapter 6: Sleepover

"Soul and the boys are at Kid's place, so we've got the place to ourselves," Maka announces as we walk into her house.

"Nice," Liz says as she stretches out her arms. I sit on her couch and make myself comfy. Tsubaki sits next to me as Maka and the twins go get snacks. I sigh contently and close my eyes.

'I like this group.'

Enjoy it while it lasts.

My eyes snap open and I look over to Tsubaki. "Huh?" I ask, hoping it was her.

"I didn't say anything," Tsubaki says. She raises a brow at me. I look away from her gaze and shake my head. My eyebrows furrow in concentration. I could have sworn I heard something...

"We've got snacks!" Patty cheers. We all sit on the ground and start munching away on the food. I grab a few sticks of pocky and bite into it. The rich flavor of dark chocolate reaches my taste buds, accompanied by the slight flavor or cracker. "Mmmmm," I moan in pleasure. I love pocky.

The subject of our conversation goes from a wide variety of homework to tests to teachers to students to summer plans and so on. We end up talking about food and boys again. We giggle as we speak about Maka and Soul. We decide that they need a ship name. Should it be Saka? Or maybe Moul? Maybe Masoka? After some discussion we decide on the ship name Masoka.

"(Y/n), I wanted to ask, what happened to your arm?" Liz asks. I give her a questioning look. All of the girls stare at me with worried expressions. I sigh slightly before answering.

"I already told you guys, I scratched it when-" I begin.

"Don't give us that!" Maka interrupts. "We know that's not the truth. A piece of metal couldn't have done that."

Tsubaki gives me a closed-eyed smile. "You don't have to lie to us (Y/n), you can trust us."

I give in. "Okay fine, I got it in a dream." They look at me, slightly shocked and slightly unbelieving. I explain to them the dream I had and how it was as much of a surprise to them a few days ago as it was to me. They nod in understanding. "It was just a dream though, so I'm sure I'm fine.

"If you say so," Liz sighs.

We divert our attention to video games, movies, and social media. We stay up until around 2 AM before crashing on Maka's floor. We all dog pile onto each other.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

We wake up somewhere around 12:00 and head out to iHop. We have delicious pancakes that warm our mouths with its sweet sugary goodness. After brunch, we decide to get our nails done. I usually don't do this kind of thing, but I guess it's good to try new things. I talk a little more than I did yesterday, but not by much.

When we leave the nail salon, I take a minute to admire my nails. They are painted black, with green swirls on my pointer fingers. The rest of my nails are green with black swirls on them. They look beautiful.

We head back to Maka's house and talk for a while before deciding to get ready.

Maka has her hair down and slightly curled. She wears a pretty blue dress that goes down to her mid calf with thin straps supporting it. She wears black heels and has a pearl bracelet on her right wrist. Her mask covers the right side of her face. It is also blue and has pearls outlining it.

Tsubaki wears a green dress that hugs her body tightly. It has black swirls and outlining. It stops mid thigh and has a low v-neck. Her hair is down and straightened. She wears green heels. Her mask is green fading to black. It has a green feather at the top. It covers the top half of her face. She looks gorgeous.

Liz and Patty both have their hair down and straightened. They wear matching red dresses that flow loosely down to their knees. The dresses have a bit of fringe and they are short sleeve. They both wear red flats with a black strip at the tip of them. They both wear matching rose earrings. Patty's red mask covers the left side of her face while Liz has a matching one on the right side of her face. I can tell that Kid helped them buy these.

I put my outfit on as well. I can barely see my flats, the dress covers them up. My hair is up in a bun and I have two braids wrapping delicately around it. A few stray hairs frame my face. My (h/c) hair shines from the hair spray and my (e/c) eyes shine brighter than they ever have. I smile contently and put on my mask.

"Well then," I say, "let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry guys. I was gonna post two chapters today. I babysat for like five hours and then passed out. Sooo sorry. I hope you liked it. I will try to get a chapter or two out tomorrow. This chapter kinda sucked, but things are gonna get interesting, i can promise you that!!!

Thanks for reading! Byyyyyyeeeee!

༼ つ ͠° ͟ ͟ʖ ͡° ༽つ