#36 "You're a Bet" (Part 2)

Liam: Three days passed by and Liam began texting you and calling you, asking you to please answer him. He apologized saying he hadn't meant it like that. Finally you got tired of picking up your phone every five minutes to see ten texts and at least one missed call from him. "What do you want, Liam?" you asked as you answered the phone. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. It was true that it started off as a bet, but I started to feel more for you. It's not about the money anymore. It's not like I need the money." You asked him how much the bet was for and he told you. "Really? That's so low; I'm worth at least five times that, Liam Payne." "Well, I didn't know that then, but now I know that you're worth a million times more than that. I'm so sorry, babe. Will you please take me back?" And how could you say no after he said that.

Zayn: It was a few days later and you were hanging out backstage with Zayn and the other boys and that's when you noticed Louis looking from your boyfriend to you and back to Zayn. "What are you looking at, Louis?" He shrugged and turned away."Nothing, I just thought that you two wouldn't have lasted this long, that's all." He was avoiding looking at you or Zayn by examining his sleeve of tattoos. "Oh, I get it. You're the one that bet Zayn about me, aren't you?" His blue eyes shot up to your face and then over to Zayn. "You told her?" Zayn nodded "I'm not going to lie about that when she walks in on me talking about it with Anthony. And she knows that I called it off." The other boys had been listening in and chuckled at Louis.

Louis: He'd listened to what you said. When you woke up the next morning, he was gone, just a rumpled blanket left on the couch was the only hint that he'd been there at all. You sighed, falling down onto the couch and resting your head in your hands. He was gone and even though he'd told you that the relationship was only a bet, you had really started falling for him. You sniffled as a tear fell from your eye. There was a noise and you lifted your head to see Louis standing next to you, two cups of tea in his hands. He held one out to you. "I was drunk, I didn't mean it, love. You're not a bet, and you never were." He sat down next to you, sitting the tea down on the floor, and he took your face in his hands, pulling your mouth up to his. It was a sweet, apologetic kiss tinged with the taste of the tea that he'd already had that morning. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Louis punctuated each apology with another peck on your lips. "It's okay, Lou. Just don't ever bring the paparazzi back here again."

Niall: After that night you two weren't friends with benefits anymore. Now you were a couple that went out in public, got photographed and had rumors started about you by fans that loved and hated you. Months went by and finally an interviewer asked him what the story was about how your relationship started. The other boys tried to stifle their laughter, causing the interviewer to become more curious. "Well," Niall threw a glare at the boys. "Someone made a bet with me and Y/N was the lucky girl that was involved in the bet and after several weeks, we started seeing each other as more than friends." You were sitting in the audience and he caught your eye, throwing a quick wink at you. You giggled and saw the eyes of some fans around you widen as they realized who you were. "Nice PG version of it, Niall." Louis said, causing your boyfriend to blush.
Harry: After the wedding, he pulled you away from the wedding party people. "Are we okay, Mrs. Styles?" "Of course, Harry. We just got married, I wouldn't marry you if I was against it in any way." You twined your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "Well, my lovely wife, we should go back to the party before someone thinks we've gone missing for another reason." He winked and kissed you deeply again. "Only if you're lucky, Styles, will that happen before we get home." "So I shouldn't bet on it?" "Nope. Come on, before they really start to think that a fan kidnapped us or something."

Credits to 'cutie kangaroo' on tumblr. Follow, the account is amazing :)