#14 He saves you from an abusive relationship

Written by hazzamebaby

He saves you from an abusive relationship, His P.o.v.

Louis- Today is the last day of tour. The lads and I decided to celebrate by going to the club. When we got there, the whole place was filled with sweaty, drunk people. We made our way to the VIP section but on the way i saw this girl. She was dancing with some man, who i assumed to be her boyfriend. I could tell from the look on her face. He was behind her, gripping her hips and roughly grinding into her with a great amount of force. She looked very pale and skinny. I could tell right away something was wrong.

I continued to study her body but was quickly brought out of my thoughts when the man said "Hey buddy, go get your own girl!" I just scowled at him and quickly walked to the table the boys were seated at, looking at me with curiosity. "What were ya doin', mate?" Zayn said. I just shrugged and looked back at the girl. She's so beautiful. I thought to myself. The man started getting a little to rough with her for my liking. He pulled her closer to his stomach, forcing her to grind into him with one hand as the other roamed her body. He then cupped her sex and a tear run down her cheek. I cringed in disgust. This poor girl doesn't deserve this. That's when he roughly grabbed her wrist and whispered something into her ear before dragging her out of the club, her stumbling close behind.

I jumped to my feet and pushed myself through the people. Once i was outside the club, i saw the man pull the girl into a dark ally. I ran as fast as i could. I could hear the boys calling after me but i didn't stop. I turned the corner and ran down the alley to the two dark figures. The man and the girl. He had his pants down and was now trying to get the girls dress hiked up as she sobbed and desperately tried to push him away. I grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt before throwing him down to the ground. Be fore he could get back up i stepped onto his exposed prick. I heard a snap and he yelled out in pain. the girl pulled down her dress and sunk down to the ground. I slowly approached her and picked her up bridal style. I turned to see the boys, standing there with wide eyes.

"Is she okay," Niall questioned. I looked down to the girl in my arms only to find that she was sleeping.

"I don't know, but i guess i'll find out tomorrow," i pushed past them and started walking towards my car. I unlocked the passenger door and slid her in before putting her seat belt on. I shut the door and turned to the boys.

"I'll take her home and clean her up, she can sleep there. We will figure things out tomorrow," I explained. They all nodded and we talked for a bit before going our own ways. I walked around the car and got in before buckling myself in and starting the car.

"Thank you," I heard a faint whisper coming from my left. I turned to peak at the girl. She still had her eyes closed but she had a faint smile on her lips. I smiled and continued driving home.

Niall- It was our first anniversary. We had just gotten home from dinner and now were lying in bed, playing truths. We We were both staring at the ceiling while we confessed our secrets. So far everything was going good. That's when i decided to change the game a little bit.

"Why do you keep denying me as soon as things get... heated?" I asked, not thinking it would be such a big deal. I looked over at her as she sighs and closes her eyes. "You don't have to answer, i'm just curious," I added. She shook her head but didn't open her eyes.

"You remember Tyler?" she asked. I wince at the mention of him. I remember that sick bastard.

"Yes," i answer tentatively.

"Well he use to do things to me, dirty things, without my permission and i'm afraid if we do that then.. then you'll do that," she whispered. My eyes widened in shock. She thinks i would really do that? To her? I pulled her into my arms.

"I would never do that, ever. I swear (Y/N). Never," I whispered into her ear. She nodded and smiled up at me.

"Of course i trust you, you're the reason i'm not with him anymore." I looked at her confused. She continued. "I was still dating him when you gave me your number. He saw our texts and left me." I smiled at her.

"You saved me Niall." I leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss.

"I always will, princess."

Zayn- I was at a party with my best friend (Y/N) when her boyfriend, Bard decided to show up. He didn't look to happy. He stormed in and walked straight to (Y/N) before grabbing her hand and pulling her outside.

Its been ten minutes since she left and i was starting to get worried. I walked out the back door, where they left and sat on the steps. After another ten minutes passed i got up and started pacing. I stopped and looked into the forest, where he took her. I turned around to face the house as i pulled out a smoke from my pocket. I lit the cigarette and took a long drag. Just as i was about to take another, something stumbled into me with a great amount of force. I swiftly turned around to see (Y/N), on the ground, with a blood and bruises covering most of her almost fully exposed body. I gasped and dropped to my knees,picking her up and bringing her into the house.

When i walked in the music stopped and everyone gasped at her appearance. I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I carefully sat her down onto the toilet.

"What happened?" I asked sounding more like a demand for her to answer me. I knelled down down beside her and got the wash clothe from the towel wrack, beside me and lightly wet it. I started cleaning her cuts. When i didn't get a reply, i looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and there were tear streaming down her cheeks. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a squeak.

"Brad," she whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my hands into fists. I knew it. I jumped to my feet and started walking towards the door but a hand caught my wrist before i could get there. I turned to look at her.

"Please, don't leave me," she pleaded. My facial expression softened. I pulled her up, into my arms and kissed her head.

"I would never even dream of it," i whispered, with sincerity.

"Never."

HARRY- I sat on the couch, wait for my best friend, (Y/N) to come out of her room. We decided to go out together considering she hasn't been able to in weeks. She always tells me she has plans or she has work. I was never sure if she was telling the truth but she is my best friend and I trust her. When i got here she was wearing a sweater and leggings. I couldn't see one bit of her skin. She had the hood of her sweater up so i didn't get the chance to see her face before she went off to her bedroom. I knew something was going on but i didn't want to assume. Just then her boyfriend, Jake busted through the door. He reeked of alcohol. He stumbled right past me and into (Y/N)'s room. "What do you think your doing?!" I heard him yell. "Why is he here?!" My eyebrow's furrowed. I slowly walked towards the bedroom. "Get him out, or you will pay!" Jake screamed. Then i heard a loud smack. I picked up my pace and pushed the door open. There stood Jake with his hand raised and (Y/N) crouching down in the corner with a black eye and a very prominent hand mark on her cheek. "Get away from her!" I yelled, running towards him and pushing him down to the ground. I started punching him. I couldn't stop. I kept punching and punching. I faintly heard (Y/N)'s cries for me to stop but i didn't care. I wanted him dead. Then (Y/N) put her hand on my arm. That's when i realized what i was doing. I jumped off him and grabbed (Y/N), pulling her into a loving embrace while she sobbed in my arms. "It's okay, it's all over now," I soothed. "I'm here."

LIAM- (Y/N) and I were walking down the street together, going back to her flat for our annual movie night. We usually did it at my flat but it's getting fumigated so were going to her's instead. Once we arrived at her flat, she pulled out her key's and unlocked the door. "Is Kyle not here?" I asked. Kyle is her long-term boyfriend. I never liked him. There just seems something suspicious about him. But then again i have never like any of her boyfriend's, only because i have had a major crush on her since we met. Unfortunately she has been dating this bloke since then so i'll have to wait to get my chance. "No, he's going out with his buddy's," she said, opening the door and walking in. I didn't answer, just nodded my head. "I'll go make some popcorn, you make yourself at home," she said walking into the kitchen. I walked into the living room, taking my jacket off in the process and seating myself on the couch. She walked back in with popcorn and a bunch of other snacks, set them sown on the table and walked over to the t.v. "What movie?" she asked, looking through her stack of dvd's. "You pick," I shrug. She pulls out a movie and quickly put's it in the dvd player. I smile at her as she quickly walks back over and snuggle's into my side. I smile to myself as the movie begins. I was woken up by a loud bang. I sit up and look at my surroundings, remembering i was at (Y/N)'s house before i fell asleep. I heard another crash coming from the kitchen and hooped up from my laying position on the couch. "Stop! Please!" a feminine voice yelled. I quickly recognized it to be and ran towards the screaming. There stood (Y/N) with blood streaming down her face and Kyle, with a broken beer bottle in his hand. He raised it, ready to throw it but i grabbed his arm before he could proceed. He spun around. "Oh, it's you. What do you think you're doing sleeping with my girlfriend?" he said sternly. "Wha..." i trailed off. "Don't come here ever again! Get out!" he yelled. I grabbed him by his ears and brought my leg up, ramming his face into my knee. He then dropped to the ground unconscious. I ran to (Y/N) who looked like she was about to pass out. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed 9-1-1. "Please don't sleep. Keep your eyes open, the paramedics are almost here," I whispered. She nodded and smiled. "Thank you Liam," she croaked. I smiled and nodded. "Don't speak," I said touching her cheek. "But what if these are my last word's?" She asked. I closed my eye's, trying not to cry. "Don't say that," "But what if i don't Liam? Then ill never get to tell you what i have always wanted to," she reasoned. I nodded for her to go on. "I have always loved you Liam. There is not one doubt in my mind that you are the one for me. But i could never tell you because of Kyle. I regret that now," she sighed, her voice getting softer. "Now i'm afraid that it's going to be over and i won't get my chance to be with the one i truly love," she hiccuped, losing her air. "Just so you know Liam, I love you. I love you so much," she hiccuped again. I heard the ambulance arrive. "(Y/N), Stay with me, the paramedics are here. Please, I love you," her eye's slowly started drifting. Just then the paramedics came running through the door. "Move!" they yelled. I kissed the top of her head and moved out of the way. The man checked her pulse. "No heart beat!" he screamed. Tears started streaming down my face. They got out clamps and started pushing on her chest. "Clear!" he yelled before pushing down on it. "Clear!" he did it again. "Clear!" I looked away. I couldn't watch them. It hurt. "We got a heart beat!" he yelled. I sighed with relief. She was gonna be okay.