#6 How He Looks After Your Baby Bump

Preference 6-How He Looks After Your Baby Bump

HARRY:
Harry is incredibly protective over you and your small but ever growing bump. Whilst out in public he uses his body as a type of human shield whilst keeping you out of the way of paparazzi and over excitable fans.

LOUIS:
Louis doesn't get to spend that much time with you and your bump during the day due to his busy schedule but once he is in bed with you, he will spoon you from behind, gently draping his arms over your stomach, stroking your skin gently until you fall asleep.

LIAM: 
Your baby bump is growing by the day and you feel huge,frumpy and quite uncomfortable. Liam arranges time off from his busy life to take you and your baby bump swimming as he has heard that this form of exercise is brilliant during pregnancy and is enjoyed by both baby and mummy to be. He ensures neither of you are bothered during your swim and also makes sure you don't over do it whilst you are there.

NIALL:
Niall is often found kneeling infront of your bump, or resting his hands on your tummy if you are out in public. When alone, he will often sing little songs to your bump and you feel him/her moving around more inside you, the baby must love daddy's voice. Sometimes when you are sleeping, Niall will talk to the bump, telling the baby how loved it will be, everything he will do for your child and how wonderful a mother you will be.

ZAYN:
Your baby bump has been giving you quite a lot of pain lately as you are reaching the late stages of pregnancy. Zayn will often lay next to you on the sofa and massage small circles on your tummy ever so gently, tracing your bump all the way around. You feel your baby settle inside you, allowing pain to ease and your eyes to gently close. Zayn will not stop until he knows you are sound asleep.