“What was that for?!” I asked, crossing my arms. Harry was scowling, his face murderous.

“You were snogging Malfoy! Snogging! That’s not right! That’s just.. uhg! That’s awful!” Harry shuddered, and I rolled my eyes.

“Come on prongslette.” I groaned, grabbing him by the sleeve and tugging him along with me. Harry kept rambling about how disgusting it was as we headed to our last history exam.

“Sure flower.” Harry teased as we walked into the classroom. Harry had just begun rambling about my relationship with Malfoy to Ron when Hermione walked over, sitting down next to me.

“What happened? Harry looks distraught.”

“I..er...um... Draco?” I said weakly, and Hermione nodded in understanding.

“It’ll get better, I promise.” She said before I laid my head down on the table, getting ready for a nice nap as Professor Binns started talking.

ooooooooooo

A little while later I yawned, walking out of the classroom. I think I did a good job, though I wasn’t positive who Frunklegorn really was, or if he really had a magical pocket watch that could work as a port key for any destination.

Instead I was listening in on different conversations, some about Hagrid’s escape the other night when Ron and Harry’s caught my attention, and I followed them.

“She was snogging Malfoy? That’s bloody disgusting!” Ron cringed, and I rolled my eyes as we stepped into the common room.

“You guys are ridiculous, honestly, can’t you just grow up?” I asked, pulling my hair up into a messy bun to keep it out of my face. Harry and Ron both shook their heads.

“Fine. Be that way.” I muttered, and Hermione smiled sadly at me as the boys sat down on the couch. I had a note pad in my hands, and I was adding up dates in my head. Sirius died the eighteenth of June, so I wouldn’t have to worry about that for another... hm.

“Harry, what day is it?” I asked, and Harry thought for a moment.

“June.... fifteenth?” He said, and I nodded, appeased. Until Hermione spoke up, that is.

“No, Harry! It’s the eighteenth.” She corrected, and my face paled dramatically.

“Oh Merlin!” I cried, running upstairs. Harry would have a vision soon, who knows when, or where.. oh Merlin! I felt my heart  beating at an alarming rate as I sorted through my things, throwing on jeans and a white tank top under my robe, so once I took my robe off I had my arms free to duel. Oh dear. Duel. Me. I’m gonna kill myself!  I slipped on black converse. 

I pulled my  hair up into a ponytail, shoving my wand in my pocket. Crap, crap, crap, crap. I heard a gasp from downstairs and a thud on the floor.

“Shoot! UHG!” I groaned, running downstairs to see Harry on the floor, shaking. After a second he opened his eyes. They were wide and alarmed.

“He’s got Sirius! Voldemort- he’s got Sirius- we have to save him!” Harry said, jumping off the floor and reaching for his wand. Hermione and Ron had stood up, believing him right away. Oh, this wasn’t going to be easy. WHat happened to Hermione being wary, huh? Now they decide to side with him? Uhg.

I grabbed Harry’s arm, forcing him to stop.

“You can’t go! No, no, no! Harry! It’s a trap, they don’t have Sirius, trust me!” I begged, and Harry shook his head. 

“I know they have him. I know it.” He said it with such belief I almost believed him myself for a moment.

“Is there anyway I can make you not go?” I asked, and he shook his head. I sighed in defeat, pulling my robe over my bare arms and blowing my side bangs out of my face.