Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

My hands are cold, my body's numb,

I'm still in shock, what have you done?

My head is pounding, my vision's blurred,

Your mouth is moving, I don't hear a word,

And it hurts so bad.

EXIT WOUNDS- THE SCRIPT

Bobby Ray

"So, come over to mine? We can watch TV and finish this chapter." Blaise says tiredly before grabbing his pack off the desk in the study hall. Ain't no way I'm going over to his house.

"Whatever rainbow wonder. " I muttered gathering my stuff. I waited till Blaise was out the door before leaving and stopped at my locker to put away my books and grab my chemistry text.

"Why are you hanging with Blaise these past few days?" Smitty Ray asks eyes narrowed.

"He's tutoring me for literature. " I frowned.

"Oh? I could have done that. " Smitty mumbled.

"Smitty, you're not taking literature, you're taking language. " I sighed. I hate when Smitty gets jealous over simple things like this.

"Oh shit, yea. " Smitty is my twin, we're not identical per se. Although we're twins we are different in so many ways I lost count a long time ago, he's a tiny bit dense...ok a lot dense. He's got that 'yo' just roll with it' attitude; he got that from mom. I got the brooding from dad.

"Hey, how would you feel if I invited Blaise over this evening?" Smitty smashes his face against my arm and groaned.

"Fine, invite my stalker to our home. If I die or go missing I will haunt you and your future off springs. " he says. As I said Smitty and I aren't that close but we do get a bit anxious if we're separated for too long. Sometimes we just need to share a room where he and I can see each other but other than that we're not attached at the hip.

I smirked. Everyone knew of Blaise and Smitty's relationship, if you can call it that. Blaise would do some of the most outrageous things to get Smitty's attention or more or less embarrass the hell out of my brother, like for Valentine's Day about two years ago he made a banner out of glitter asking Smitty to the sweet heart dance and on the huge pink thing which he got hung in front of the school's main entrance was a photo shopped picture of Blaise in a gown and Smitty twirling him in a tux. Last year Blaise baked a penis shaped cake for Smitty's birthday that said 'you know you want the D'.