Reece's P.O.V:

I look at Kari. Stupid girl.

'I wasn't' says Zayn, looking at her blankly.

'Yes, you were' she retorts. Then the routine continued. Zayn said no, she said yes, Zayn said no, she said yes.

I sigh.

'This is annoying. Can't you leave it? I'm a little “sister” to these boys, Ok? That answer your question?' I say, looking at Kari. She had tears in her eyes. I didn't expect that. She stands up.

'Fine. That answered my question, yes. Thank you very much. And just stay OUT of our relationship!' she yells the last sentence at me and pushes roughly past me. Me, being on just one leg, without the other one, nearly toppled over. If it wasn't for Niall appearing behind me, I would've landed on the floor and caught my head on the table.

'Thanks Niall' I say, as I hold onto his shirt. He laughs.

'Any time Reece' he replies, making me stand up straight.

Lana goes to the front door. She's frowning.

'Lana...? Where are you goin'?' I ask her, cautiously. She grins at me and says:

'Nobody treats my friends like that' and then she's gone before I can hop/limp to the front door to stop her. I sigh. I appreciate it. I really do.

'Lana!' Niall calls, running out of the door after her. I hobble over to the sofa and sit down.

'You know, Zayn, you should be the one to go after her to apologise. Not Lana to shout at her and Niall to calm Lana down' says Liam, the sensible one.

'Yeah, well she got on my nerves. I ain't goin' after her' he says, slumping deeper into the sofa.

Liam continues talking to him and Zayn replies to him. I get up and walk to my bedroom. Before I get there I see a door. It isn't one of the boys bedroom's. I know that much.

I walk (Limp) up to it and open it. There's stairs that go up and up. I start going up the stairs. They seem to go on forever. But, after five minutes of hobbling up the stairs painfully, I reach a door. I turn the handle. It opens.

Wow. What a view. I'm right at the top of the building. I walk out of the door, making sure I put a stone in the way to stop the door from shutting on me.

I can see all the way down to the ground. I shudder. I don't want to look down any more. I can just imagine myself falling...falling. Ugh. Stop it Reece! What are you thinking? I say to myself.

I can see a field. Where we were snowball fighting. I frown and look at the sky.

Whoa. That's nice. It's got a reddy tinge to the blue sky and the sun's setting. I sigh.

'It's nice, isn't it?' someone asks me, from behind. I turn around, quickly.

I nod. 'Yeah, it's lovely' I reply to Zayn. He comes up to me and puts his arms around my waist. My heart beats faster. I wonder if he can hear it.

'I'm sorry about Kari. She shouldn't have pushed you or shouted at you' he says, leaning his head on my shoulder, from behind. I shrug, careful not to move his head too much.

'It's Ok. I don't mind' I reply, turning back to the sun.

He sighs. I ignore him. Not an easy thing to do when his breath sends a shiver down my spine.

We stay in silence, watching the sun until we hear someone calling Zayn's name. He sighs on my neck again and squeezes my waist once and then walks back to the door.

I slump against a little wall that's running along the side of the building. Why is he going out with Kari? Does he really love her? Doesn't look like it but, I know for sure that he doesn't love me any more. I walk slowly to the door and creep down the stairs.

I sneak into my room and lay on my bed, face down.

'Reece? Are you Ok?' Liam asks me from outside the door.

'Fine' I mumble. He doesn't hear me. He opens the door and looks at me.

'Reece?' he asks me, quietly. I sit up.

'I said I'm fine, Liam' I reply. He nods.

'Ok. Well, I'm out there if you need anything' he says, backing out of my room. I nod.

'Thanks Liam' I say, close to a whisper.

They call me out for dinner, and I regret going out. I see Kari sitting on Zayn's lap, smiling and giggling with him. I think to go back to my room, but my stomach growls. I go to the kitchen and help myself to a sandwich.

'Is your ankle getting better?' Sam asks me, when I come out of the kitchen. I nod.

'It's better. But it still hurts' I say, biting into my sandwich. She nods and smiles at me.

I sit down and watch the TV without really watching it. All around me there's couples. I can hear them talking to each other. And I'm not against that. It's just...I don't know...

'Niall? Can I borrow your guitar?' I ask him. He nods and I get it from his room and go into my room. I've gotta practise for the concert. I can hear them all outside, having fun with each other. I lay down on my bed. It's been an eventful day. I think of my decision. Should I sing with the boys for one time? I must admit, it'd be pretty cool.
I close my eyes. I can imagine it. Clearly. I put the guitar on the floor, beside my bed and turn over to my side. I close my eyes. I can imagine what it'd be like, performing with the boys.

Hii! Sorry it's pretty short, compared to the other chapters. :D I hope you enjoy reading my story just as much as I enjoy writing it! Which is a lot. I wanna know what you think, like always. And...That's it, just Comment, Vote and Fan please! :D Night guys!