2. Caleo

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Percy Jackson Series and the Heroes of Olympus Series. All characters, places, rights, etc. belong to Rick Riordan.

_____

CALYPSO DEVELOPED A strange habit of reminiscing her days with Leo Valdez.

She hugged her knees to her chest. The moonlace grew abundantly around her, but for once Calypso ignored them. Droplets of tears splashed down her face, reliving the days of promises that weren't meant to be kept.

She remembered the time when Leo crashed into her dinner table. At first, Calypso had been really pissed, but as she thought about it, it actually seemed kind of funny.

This is not funny! Take him back!

Hey, Sunshine, I'm right here, you know.

Do not call me Sunshine.

Then she had helped Leo get out of Ogygia by working with him. She had to admit, the scrawny boy had grown on her in ways that the others had not.

Calypso sighed and wiped away a stray tear. Dusk began to fall on Ogygia. Her jeans were covered in dirt, and she brushed them off as she stood up. She turned on her heel and headed in the direction of her cave.

"So I figured that you were sitting here and crying, and I was kinda wondering -"

"Leo?"

"Miss me much, Sunshine?"

Calypso's jaw dropped. She tackled him and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh gods, how -"

Leo pulled back and smiled. "So," he said, grinning mischievously. 

"So. How did you get back?"

Leo shrugged. "Well, the gods...uh...that's not important right now. What matters is that I told you I'd come back, and I did."

Calypso laughed. "You, sir, really know what you want."

"I know I do."

And they were kissing.

______

a/n: well i'm surprised at myself! compared to the rest of the hell (*cough* sorry, chapters) i have to edit, this didn't take much. weeOOOOooOoO

please please please pLEASE vote for this. it doesn't take you five seconds to tap that little star. also, please comment! i'd love to hear ur thoughts on the renewed chapters. c'mon ppl that empty little conversation bubble needs ur love in it. SERIOUSLY you'd make a shell of a girl happy if u do.

since i can't dedicate to two people at the same time, SHOUTOUT to forever_me1103 and Okayy14. you guys voted first on the previous (edited) chapter so luv u bbs

*hannah montana voice* g'nIGHT EVERYBODY

p.s. alSO sorry for the weird and messed up comment sections, that was my fault I'll fix it soon enough. sorry it's late bc I diDnT have my copy of hoh huhu so there's a crappy excerpt

[X] This chapter has been edited on 3/29/16.