11. lucky sasuke-kun

After getting away of the food fight, all the three of you ended up laughing. It was actually fun even though you almost beat the crap out of Karin.
"That was so cool (f/n)-chan!" Naruto complimented as he panted slightly while sitting down on a bench of the school's courtyard.

"That red-head did deserve it." Sakura added and swung her arm over your shoulder. "She had no right to do that!"

"Naruto..isn't she related to you?" You asked looking down at him with a raised eyebrow.

"That doesn't matter though!"

Naruto would always be Naruto.

T I M E S K I P // END OF SCHOOL

You walked calmly towards your house like you would always do, but at that moment you remembered that you had left your book in the cafeteria. "Oh..oh no! That's my favorite book!" You turned around to go back to school, but the only thing you achieved was a hit in the face with your book.

"Looking for this?" Sasuke asked and you managed to catch the book before it could fall to the ground. "Sakura, Naruto and You made me get in trouble, not only that, you made me loose my girlfriend too."

"Like if you cared if you would loose one girlfriend. You didn't care about the other ones." You muttered before analyzing your book, seeing that it was alright. "..Thanks."

"Tch. You're welcome, idiot. I won't always be there to pick up the stuff you leave behind."

"I know."

Sasuke sighed before shoving his hands in his pockets. "Let's go." He grabbed you by yours shoulder and gently pushed you forward, but not in the direction of your house.

"Sasuke.. My house is that wa-"

"I know, I want to go sit down under that tree again."

"Sasuke you can do it alone, you know."

"It's not the same without you, (f/n)."

You averted your eyes to the side and tried to avoid his gaze. "You're not mad about that? About what happened in the cafeteria with Karin?" You asked and put a lock of your hair behind your ear.

"No, she actually deserved it."

Even her ex-boyfriend thinks the same, haha!

You laughed and looked at Sasuke. "I know right! Besides, that girl really really seems to like you, she even wrote a love letter for you!" Your laugher soon died down. "That was rude though, you shouldn't have done that.."

"I know."

"Then why?"

"I don't know."

"Ugh! Sasuke you're confusing!" You lightly punched his shoulder before looking forward. "Hey.. Are you excited for this weekend?"

"Hn, I'm not very good with kids, but I'll try." Sasuke admitted while looking down at you. "If I get assigned brats, then I'm not helping at all."

"You'll be fine, I promise."

"Hn. I hope you're right, idiot."

"Well, don't worry, let's just relax under this wonderful tree." You said with a smile and stopped on your tracks while looking up at the green leaves.

"Let's climb up..It seems that it would be a great view from there." Sasukse suggested-but you were already climbing up the tree. He shook his head before the slightest smile was show on his lips. "This idiot."

"The wind is so great from up here!"

He was lucky to have you.

Why would someone so special like you walk into his life when all he ever did was tease you and be mean to you?

Who knows?

But little did you know, he actually knew himself.