8. right feelings

How could the weekend pass by so fast? It was already Sunday! Lets go back to Saturday, please, but you know you can't go back in time.

Over all that, it was a nice Sunday morning, and not to mention, the weather was nice too. You were actually supposed to stay home, but your mother insisted for you to hang out with some friends. She wouldn't stop blabbering about how you should enjoy your life as teenager.

So, you finally gave in, and now you were here, with your friend, Sai.

"New Class Representatives? Why? I thought we only needed one class representative, me, and one assistant, you." You said as you took a seat next to him on the park bench, while the laughing of children could be heard.

Sai shrugged and looked at you. "She said that students were actually interested in it this year for some reason. How odd, don't you think
(F/n)-san?"

"What about the assistants?"

"Naruto wants to sign up because he found out Sakura was interested in being an assistant." Sai informed as he took out a notepad and a pencil from his pocket.

"Do you know anything about the person who's interested in being the second class representative?" You asked as curiosity was held in your voice.

"I heard his same was Sousuke..? So-u-su-ke..?" Sai muttered unsure if that was his actual name. "I don't remember, but it sounded something like that."

"Oh..my gosh." You said before immediately thinking of Sasuke. "It can't be him.."

"What can't be, (f/n)-san?"

You immediately stood up and began to run off but not before saying good bye to your friend. "Sai, I'll see you around, okay? It was nice talking to you!"

T I M E S K I P
//Messaging XD I tried fam \\

| Naruto |

Naruto: Didn't he told you?

You: No! Why would he?

Naruto: Ah you have a point, he would be too embarrassed.

You: Embarrassed? Nevermind
that! Do you know where he is?

Naruto: Don't you know his number?

You: No, Naruto, I don't! Where do you think he is?

Naruto: Probably with Karin at the moment, why? We can can hang out! The day is not over yet!

You:  I'll pass Naruto, but since your an assistant now, I'll be seeing you mostly all weekends because of the activities we do.

~~~~

After you had pressed send, you put your phone back in your pocket. "Okay, (f/n)! You have a mission to complete today." You said with a determined look on your face before running off to find Sasuke.

You had this feeling somewhere in your heart telling you to go after him.

That's exactly what you were going to do, and you knew you had made a promise to yourself.

But you knew, that somehow this was right.

//GASP SASUKE WAS INTERESTED IN BEINGA A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE????? BUT WHY WHY WHY
WHYVVV