51. Thank You

((I don't even know why I put the sad soundtrack of Naruto in my story I just felt like it would bring the feels but this chapter is mainly about your friendship with Sakura, and itS NOT giRl X GIRL AT ALL TOTALLY NO-

Put it on and lets see if gets you in the feels, there's a 99.9% percent it won't bc I'm a shitty author.))

Reader's P.O.V

March 11, 2019

I gulped looking down at the ground, feeling my hands starting to get sweaty. I was nervous, and I couldn't control my trembling body. Today was the day I was going to see Sasuke again, next to Katsumi that is.

Well, that's what I thought anyways.

I did my hair and picked my favorite kimono just for him, but it was just a simple spring festival we were going to. Yet, I was so nervous. I invited Sakura over to help me, and once again she did a great job just like before.

"You look so beautiful." The rosette complimented with a smile as she ran a hand through my hair, feeling how silky and smooth it was. "I'm sure everything's going to be-"

"How are you so sure?"

Sakura put a hand on my shoulder, realizing how worried I was and tried to comfort me. "Just be hopeful, (Y/n)." She said and helped me stand up from my seat.

"Can you come with me? I don't wanna go alone.." I muttered while looking down at the ground as I felt Sakura's emerald eyes looking at at me with concern.

"What do you mean? Naruto is going to be there!" She chirped as my eyes averted to the side, my head shaking from side to side.

"No. He's coming so he can see Hinata." I informed with a sigh as my hair got in the way of my face, but Sakura quickly put the lock of hair behind my ear.

"Hinata? So he's finally noticing her?"

"After all these years, mhm." I hummed in response and made eye contact with her emerald eyes. "So will you? Please?" I asked and clasped my hands together, leaning forward.

Sakura smiled and nodded her head once, "Anything for you, (Y/n). Just give me ten minutes to get ready or otherwise we'll be late." She chuckled as a small smile appeared on my lips, as she walked away from my sight to get ready.

Thank you so much for being in my life, Sakura-chan. I thought to myself as a single tear ran down my cheek, thinking about the times I was there for her and the times she was there for me.

Soon, her voiced interrupted me from my deep thoughts.

"You know what, (Y/n)?! I'm going like this, I look pretty decent at least." Sakura chuckled and took a hold of my hand, dragging me along but being careful not to ruin the kimono I was wearing.

My eyes looked at her locks of pink hair, seeing how much effort she put in trying to make me smile. She knew how it felt to be in my situation, she had told me before and I know she understands.

"You look beautiful."

Sakura looked over at me as a small blush appeared on her pale cheeks. "Heh.. thank you." She replied before we made eye contact once again, and that's when I remembered all the times we'd help and support each other.