4.

2 days before the wedding.

Camila's P.O.V

+

I never needed change. I needed to be loved, and held and touched and cared for. But that didn't happen either.

Shawn had started coming to my home more frequently; behind Alesia's back. He would help me go back to who I was. Shawn started helping me paint, read and find meanings.

But still I would never forgive him.

I wandered aimlessly around my home, soon stopping in front of my piano. I slid my petite body onto the piano bench. My fingers grazed over ivory keys and soft melodies bounced off the walls from my piano. I was playing.

"I just want to feel a thousand hands from you and only you." I sang softly as I pressed and released on the foot pedal, putting notes together. I continued to play some more random melodies; moments later I had yawned, signaling I was tired.

"You're incredible."

You weren't supposed to come tonight.

"Shawn? How'd you get in here? How long were you there? And why are you here?"

"Well, it's just two days from my wedding and I wanted to see how you were doing. Your door was unlocked and I've been watching you the whole time."

"I should probably start locking my door."

He chuckled and nodded. He placed himself next to me on the piano bench as he picked up a piece of paper that I had been writing on.

"Mmm, a thousand hands?" Shawn read, scanning the words on the paper.

"Yeah." My eyes trailed down to my lap as I chewed on my bottom lip.

You're going to chew right through it, Karla.

"Can I hear it? Well the whole thing since you only sang a part of it?"

"I-I guess, I'm just- it might not be that good okay? I'm still adding melodies and stuff."

"Just let me hear what you have."

I began to play the intro, but after two seconds I started shaking. "Shawn, I cant. I'm nervous."

"Why? It's just me, Mila." His hand reached for mine; Holding it in his he gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Start again."

I nodded as I proceeded to play the intro once again. Softly I began to sing.

" Tired, Tired. You're all I want."

Shawn's eyes focused on my hands as they moved upon the keys, spewing melodies from the piano.

"It'll be 'til the end, give me nothing I've ever tried; It'll be the perfect sin, something like the truest lie.
Everywhere somehow, the only place I'll ever be; As long as you hold me down, oh such a liberty."

I pressed the pedal, holding out the sounds of notes.

"Warm me with your touch, pressure from your fingertips; Never be enough, I'll do nothing but submit"

He rested his hand on my thigh as I continued to play. A shock went through my body; his touch was affecting me.

"I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you, only you. Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you, only you?"