Finaly

When they had finally reach there destination, Gray and Natsu said goodbye to lyon and got off the train, well happy simply flow off unhappy with lyon for moving him. Once off the train they met up with Erza, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla. They then had to walk the rest of the way. Well walking the girls would whisper something among each-other look back at Natsu and Gray, then laugh.

They continued to do this till Natsu yelled out. "What the hell is to funny?" At this the girls burst out laughing, well Wendy's face went bright red.
"Oh my god, they Hurd it." Gray said. "Hurd wha-... Ohmygod!" Natsu said when realizing what they were laughing at. They all walked in sighlens for the rest of the way.

They then came appon a large old looking house.
"Oh good your here!" They all turned to see a girl waving as she ran towards them. She then stopped in front of them and smiled.
"Hi I'm Cathren! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said happy her tail wagging left and right vigurisly behind her.
"Well hello Cathren it's lovely to me-" Erza started but was stopped mid sentence by Gray.
"Wait Cathren. As in Cathren mint."
"Yeah. But it's Cathren leaf now."
"Oh you got, married." She nodded. "That's great." Gray said happily.
"Well any who. Fallow me." She said turning on her heel and walking in side the house.

She had white hair and baby blue eyes, as well as grey wolf ears and tail. She wore a black chocker necklace with a wolf keychain on it, a white and black shirt and matching pants. No shoes.

"So you to know each other?" Natsu asked.
"Yeah, we were nabbers." Gray says.
"Canaco! There here!" Cathren yells cheerfully.