Childhood

You met Toby Rogers on the first day of third grade. You were new to town so you didn't have any friends, and neither did Toby. When you entered the classroom the desks were set up two by two and the only one with no one sitting next to them was Toby. After the teacher introduced you to the class you took your seat next to Toby. "Hi, I'm (y/n). I just moved here," you said cheerily. "H-hi, I'm T-Toby," he replied with a twitch.
When recess began you wanted to make an attempt to make some friends. A group of popular girls came over and introduced themselves to you. "I'm so sorry that you have to sit next to Toby, he's such a freak," said the most popular girl, glaring in Toby's direction as he sat all alone. "You shouldn't say that about him, he seems really nice. I'm going to go and talk to him ," you replied. You turned away and walked over to Toby.
"Mind if I sit with you?," you asked. Toby just shook his head no and continued to stare at the ground. "T-they're going to m-make fun of you now t-too," he said cracking his neck. "I don't care," you replied. You didn't want to be made fun of, but it was obvious that he needed a friend. That was the beginning of a very long, prosperous friendship.
It was the summer before your senior year of high school when Toby finally snapped. You knew that it was coming, he'd changed after Lyra died. You remembered all of those hours spent in the hospital by his side, and all he talked about was Lyra. And after her death, his father's beatings only got worse. Toby began spending even more time at your house to avoid his parents. But the day before he finally snapped, he left early. He was in a really bad mood, so you two had a movie day. When he left, Toby was in a great mood. However, once he got home, he got in a huge fight with his father and Toby finally snapped. After killing his father, he ran into the forest behind his house and disappeared.

A Ticking Time Bomb (Ticci Toby x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें