Chapter 24

KIANNA'S POV

  Right now, I found myself sitting on the terrace and looking out on Gotham. I escaped from being under Bruce's arms, which explained how I was able to sit out here right now, but I knew that he'd be out here with me sooner or later.
  I felt a familiar pair of eyes on me before I turned to see Nightwing hanging upside down behind me. I yelped in surprise, which caused Dick to chuckle and smile at me. He graciously got down and leaned back in the chair.

  I smiled and asked him,"Long day, Grayson?"

  Nightwing laughed and nodded saying,"Yeah, ran into some of Penguin's men. They're just ugly, you know? They all just want to look like me one day."

  I laughed and kissed Dick's cheek saying,"Right, no one could ever look like you, Grayson. Hey, I heard about Barb and you. I hope you two are doing okay."

  Dick looked over at me and reached for my hand.

  I just smiled and put mine in his, while he said,"Barb's not holding up too well after what happened with Jim, but she needs all the support she can get. As her boyfriend, I owe it to her to be there for her and I know she'd love to see you sometime."

  I felt arms wrap around me, and I just leaned into Bruce's touch as I said to Dick,"I'll try to see her this weekend. Thanks for the company, though, Grayson. I really enjoyed this talk."

  Dick smiled and nodded, before he turned around and disappeared.

  Bruce got in behind me and intertwined his fingers with mine saying,"Is there anything that you want to talk about? I'm right here."

  I shook my head and buried my face in Bruce's shoulder saying,"No, I just missed you."

  Bruce rubbed my back, before I heard someone groan. I turned and saw Jason and Dick standing at the door.

  Jason smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

  I playfully rolled my eyes, while Bruce sighed and shook his head.

  I smiled and kissed Bruce's jaw, before Bruce pushed me up saying,"I'm sorry, Ki, but I'll be right back. Richard..."

  Dick chuckled, before he followed Bruce out of the room and closed the door. I just smiled at the two, before there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Alfred standing there, along with Jason, Tim, and Damian.

  I laughed and leaned on the door saying,"Did you bring the party with you, Alfred?"

  Alfred chuckled, but then he smiled saying,"I did, but it was unintentional. The young Masters just wanted to see you."

  Tim kissed my cheek, then Damian and Jason hugged me.

  I hugged them back, before Jason curiously said,"Kia, are you thinking about something?"

  I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded saying,"Yeah, but it's not important. How have you been, Todd? I'm sure you haven't caused any trouble yet, huh?"

  Jason smiled and sat down beside me saying,"You know me, I like to cause trouble wherever I possibly can. Are you sure you're okay? The old man might have told me that you've been a little quiet recently. Is it because of Dick? He is pretty ugly to look at for more than a few minutes."

  Dick rolled his eyes and tackled Jason. Jason fought back, but he was too busy laughing at Dick to care. Damian just stood there with a smirk on his face, while Tim shook his head and lied down on the bed.
  Alfred helped me separate Dick and Jason from each other again before Tim gladly sat in between Dick and Jason. I attacked Damian in kisses, and I caught that smile on his face.

  Bruce walked into the room, and Damian groaned saying,"Father, please get Kianna off me!! She's embarrassing me!!"

  Bruce chuckled and looked at me saying,"It's how she shows affection, Damian. Just go with it. Ki, please don't squeeze my son too hard."

  I pouted. Bruce smirked and crossed his arms. I smirked back, before I ran towards Bruce and tried to tackle him.

  Bruce was too strong for me, and I whined saying,"Brucie, let me win at least one time!! Please."

  Bruce smiled and loosened his grip. Finally, I was able to tackle him. I smiled and did a happy dance before Bruce put me over his shoulder and carried me down the steps.

  He gently put me down and said,"There's someone I need to introduce you to."