Niall put the water in the kettle, waiting for it to boil as he peeked outside the small kitchen counter that gave a clear view of the hall room outside where Harry was probably sleeping by now. The blonde fixed two cups of tea, being a bit careful in case the loud voice from the kitchen woke the sleeping brunette up. He kept his gaze focused on the counter, thinking about how his album was coming along. He was certain that he was giving it his all but there was something  lacking. Even Louis had pointed it out when Niall was singing one of the tracks he had written all by himself, a week ago. Niall just couldn't figure out what it was, he gave his all to singing the lyrics out, belting the notes right and making sure that the lyrics weren't way too cliche. Life wasn't a big book of cliche so why should Niall's songs be like that?

The whistle from the kettle bought Niall's attention back to the present, making him quickly reach for the gas stove, turning it off as he lifted the kettle up, quickly getting out two cups and putting water in them. He had been careful and prepared a cup for Harry as well, even though he was certain the brunette must be sleeping by now. 

Niall walked around the small kitchen, searching for the tea bag and then putting a spoonful of honey in the cups before turning around quickly to grab a cloth to clean the counter off, gasping when his body collided with a hard chest, hurting his forehead a little. The blonde's cheeks coated with a light blush as he lifted his gaze up only to find Harry chuckling a little. He seemed to always embarrass himself in front of the curly brunette. He quickly created a distance between himself and Harry, apologizing furiously as he searched for a spare cloth, dropping it on the floor unceremoniously when his fingers started shaking, unaware that both him and Harry were reaching out for the same thing and when Niall lifted his head up, titling it slightly, he felt his lips brushing past something incredibly soft and full. The blonde gasped, falling back on the floor as his blue eyes widened at the tingly pressure he felt on his lips for just two mere seconds, but enough to have his heart thumping loudly. 

"Shit." Harry cursed out loud, watching the blonde raise his fingers delicately to touch his lips. It might have happened for just two seconds but Harry already wanted a bit more of it. In a totally unprofessional way. He scolded himself for even letting his thoughts go so far because first, Niall was his employer's spouse and second, Niall was taken. He couldn't let his thoughts to out so far for a taken man. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I just didn't know that you had lifted your face up already. I'm so sorry, Mr. Horan." He watched Niall gulp, nodding a bit afterwards before quickly getting up and grabbing a cup of tea, his hands shaking a little but thankfully, no liquid slipped out of the cup. 

"There's one for you in the kitchen." The blonde blushed furiously, not daring to turn around to face Harry's green eyes. They were possibly the prettiest shade of green he had ever seen and he was going to do everything he could to prevent himself from getting lost in them. 

"Thank you Mr. Horan. You didn't have to make one for me." The sheer sincerity in Harry's voice made Niall bit his lips. The man was always so genuine and simple. 

"Niall. You can call me Niall." He bit his lips, waiting for Harry to respond so he could take his exit. 

"As you wish, Niall.

AN/ Progress?

I wonder if the hostel will allow me to carry my laptop. I hope they do because if they don't, I'm so fucking gonna leave.....after a year....because I've paid 80K for the dorm room and it's non refundable. 

Apart from this: 

Thoughts on the chapter?

What do you think of the accidental kiss?

Do you think they like each other ?

What's going to happen next?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS! 

Random question: What's your name? I've never really talked to all of you guys. Like, I do rant for long paragraphs and u all seem so damn cool but I would love to talk to all of u! We can be buddy buddy and if someone is bi or les and single, and my type, we can even date and have 9382872385728 little kids even though I hate kids :/ 

I'm Nikita, in case my @ didn't give that away :P