"Oh come on, have a drink with me, we have trouble." Damon said with his smirk walking over to the bar.

"No, you see, you've got trouble. Were not friends. You tried to kill me all right? We're not friends. I don't like you any more."

"Ah! But see when we were all friends," he gestured to me. "Well, friends and just becoming friends. Anyway, but remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill uncle Werewolf Mason Lockwood?"

"Yeah, and?"

"I think he's still a little p*ssed."

Soon we were sitting at the bar having shots being pushed towards us. Some one took Damon's drink and looked at it.

"God I've missed whiskey." I looked up and seen Mason Lockwood, who Damon was talking about. He had brown short hair, and very blue eyes with a scruffy beard. He looked at me and smiled.

"Mason!" Alaric said. Soon after he looked at me, he slammed the glass into Damon's forehead making it break. Damon sighed and looked at Ric.

"Told ya."

***

"I am never going to hear the end of that d*nm necklace." Damon said putting his phone down.

"One of you are going to pay for this right?" He said raising another shot. "Cheers."

"Let's get to it." Damon started. "I killed you, you want revenge. Get in line."

"Actually, I want an apology." Alaric laughed.

"Good luck with that."

"Don't you have a family to haunt? You know your nephew has turned into a mindless hybrid minion right?" I asked him cocking my head.

"By your boyfriend." He replied and I felt the veins come out under my eyes. "But that's why I'm here. To help Tyler."

"Well sorry to break it to you, buddy. Tyler can't be helped. At least not while Klaus is alive. Which is like always." Damon said looking to Alaric.

"Not necessarily." Said Mason. "Unless you find a weapon that can kill Klaus." He said looking at me.

"There's no weapon to kill Klaus..." Damon said but then stopped. "What do you know?"

"I know you need to apologize."

"You got to be kidding me."

"Are you incapable of remorse? Just apologize!" Alaric demanded.

"Your right. I didn't have to kill you. I do a lot of things I don't have to do." Mason laughed.

"That's good enough." I got up from my chair.

"This has been fun gentlemen, but I think I have to be going," I said then turned my heel and headed for the door. Some one grabbed my forearm and pulled me back into their chest.

"Oh no. Your not going anywhere. You must know some thing, because you have been with Klaus over nine hundred years."(Authors Note: Sorry guys, but let's all pretend that Emily was with Klaus over nine hundred years you'll see why and I'm going to do some editing to this book.) Damon whispered in my ear so nobody could hear. I shivered and he had an iron-hard grip on my wrist. I could have gotten him off but there were people here and I didn't want them to see a girl who can break a man's wrist without even flinching.

"Meet me in the Lockwood cellar." Mason said and he patted Damon on the shoulder. "Bring a shovel. And come alone. Although, you should bring Emily."

"What are you going to burry me alive?"

"Don't tempt me."

"Damon let go of me!" I whispered/yelled and tried to free my hand from him. We were walking towards the door and Damon wasn't trying to draw attention.