19 - "Then I Guess I've Not Really Got A Choice."

• Dedicated to Every Single One Of You!<3

Lille's POV -

"You're never going know if you don't give him a chance. For me? Please?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder and forcing him to look at me.

"I'm sorry Lille. I just can't accept the two of you together and I'm not going to let it happen either, it will be disastrous for the both of you." Max sighed as he pushed his hand off my shoulder and walked into the kitchen with a disapproving look on his face.

"Look, I'll wait outside and you two can have a conversation together. Yeah?" Jay smiled at me, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek as he walked out of the house and waited for me to come and tell him Max had accepted the two of us; but I'm almost certain that wasn't going to happen because Max had his mind set on something and it was impossible to change it when that happened.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Max leant over one of the counters and he looked like he was ready to punch someone; probably Jay considering he was the one that had broken the promise he made and none of the others had done.

"Max, in all the time I've been living with you, this is the one thing I've really asked you to do for me. Why can't you just let me be happy?" I asked him without hesitation.

"Have you slept with him?" Max replied.

"I'm sorry?"

"I said, have you slept with him?" Max repeated, looking up from the counter with disgust and anger in his eyes; like he couldn't bare the thought of me actually sleeping with one of his bestfriends.

It probably angered him even more to think that I had slept with Jay than it did knowing we were in a relationship together and, if I told him the truth, then I knew that he would actually go and kill him in front of all the neighbours.

So I decided that the best thing to do right now was lie, and make sure he believed me; at least he might accept our relationship and leave me alone.

"No. I haven't slept with Jay." I answered him.

"But you did spend the night at his place last night, right?" Max questioned.

"Yes, I spent the night at Jay's house last night. No, nothing happened between the two of us."

"Do you promise me Lille?" Max asked, and I could tell that he was serious about this and, if he ever found out the truth, then he would go mental and he would kill not only Jay for doing it in the first place, but also me for lying to him about it happening.

"I promise you Max, I didn't sleep with Jay last night." I smiled reassuringly at him.

Of course I felt bad about lying to my brother, but there was no other option, I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth because I knew how it would end; and it wouldn't end well for either of us.

"But what happens when it does end up going wrong for the two of you, ay? Who is going to be the one left dealing with the heartbreak and hurt from the relationship?" Max snapped.

"If you really want me to be happy, then you'll let me do this and you won't try to break us up. I love Jay and you need to accept that, because it's not going to be changing anytime soon." I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but there is no way I can accept your relationship. The thought of my band mate, and bestfriend, having their hands all over my little sister and the thought of you two being in bed together makes me feel sick. I'm not going to let that happen. I'm sorry Lille." Max replied in a tone of anger, and I could tell that I wasn't getting through to him and he wasn't listening to a single word that I said because he was just getting more and more annoyed with each word that I spoke.