10 - "I Was The One That Kissed Her First."

Nathan's POV -

Lille and Jay had been gone for a while now, either he was having a hard time finding where Lille was hiding or they just weren't bothering to come back down; I know which one I thought it was, but Max was never going to accept that.

Rule one, none of us were to ever have a relationship with Lille. If we did, then Max had made it more than clear, that it was the last thing we would ever do. However, there was something about that rule which Jay failed to understand since he was always all over her and they were never apart from each other.

But Max, obviously, never knew about what happened between them and, after the accident, Lille forgot all about what went on between the two of them as well. That upset Jay, we could all tell that, but he just carried on like everything was fine and nothing had happened.

He looked out for Lille in his own little way and was constantly making sure she never got herself into too much trouble. She never knew, but he was still being the best friend to her that he was before she forgot all about their relationship.

"They've been gone for a while now. Maybe one of us should go and check what they're doing?" Max said as he broke the silence, clearly nervous about what his younger sister was getting up to with his band mate.

"You worry too much mate, I'm sure they're fine..." Tom replied.

"But what if they're not? What if there's something going on between them?" Max snapped back with a more panicked tone than last time.

"I thought they already di-"

"Did get their revenge on each other, yes, they did. I'll just go and make sure they're alright up there." I interrupted Siva as I realised what he was going to say; if he let that slip then The Wanted would no longer exist because Jay would be a dead man and none of us would be able to stop that.

Mostly because we would all be dead men as well for keeping it from him that Jay and Lille were involved with each other.

"I'll come with you, there's a lot of room up there that need checking." Tom added, jumping up from the end of the sofa and following me out of the room, nervous about what we would discover while we were finding out what was taking them so long to kill each other.

"That was a close one. If Max ever finds out what happened between them two, then it will be the end of Jay's life, Max made that one clear the day she moved in." I said as we looked along the corridor in the rooms which the house had to offer.

"You know what though, they were good together. I mean, they brought out the best in each other when they were around one and another. There was never an argument between them, he always made sure that she was safe, even after the accident he was always by her side and talking to her, and they were just always smiling." Tom smiled as he spoke and I had to agree with everything that he was saying because it was true.

When Jay and Lille were together, there was never a dull moment because they were both exactly the same. They played jokes on people and made everyone laugh at what they were doing, they didn't care what people thought of them and they just acted like themselves.

I miss them days. Now, we're just stuck with the constant arguing and sniping at each other for no real reason other than because they can.

"Do you remember the time when Lille chased me into the garden and then Jay tripped me over so that I fell into the swimming pool?" I laughed as I remembered that day very well. I had annoyed Lille by making stupid comments all the time, and she decided she was going to get her revenge on me. Little did I know, she had already enlisted the help of Jay to sort me out if the time ever occured.