His Love

Roses by the
Chainsmokers

Y/n stood by the table as she fixed her invention. She was doing a new generation Lightsaber since she loves starwars. She had borrowed Wasabi's note about the laser plasma. She come up with this idea with Tadashi.

That handsome nerd was her magnificent boyfriend. Tadashi liked how Wild Y/n's imagination run. He and The Gang was beyond amazed when she made that shrink ray that Fred asked, and same goes to that serum that can turn a human to a fire breathing lizard for about 5 minutes.

Her imagination runs wild. Making the Impossible possible. She was like Alice in Alice in Wonderland.

"Yosh!! This should do it" she said. She had authorization from the school to make a weapon like this and give it to the San Fransokyo Military Defense.

She held the light saber and took in a deep breath and pressed the red button. A glowing ray of bursted out the light saber. It was a glowing green laser.

Y/n faced the dummy and swing the blade. The dummy was slice half. She heard a clap behind her. She turned to see Tadashi who had a proud look.

"I did it Tadashi!!!" Y/n squeel as she ran to Tadashi.

"You did it I'm proud of you!!" He said and lifted the the short girl up. He was taller than her. He hugged her like a teddy bear.

"Hmmm I'm so Proud!!" He said as he snuggled his head on her neck.

"Dashi stop! Hahaha it tickles!" She giggled. He let go.

"Come on let's show this to the gang" he said as Y/n nodded and headed out the door.

I know Finally an update