Childhood crush to future wife

8 year old Tadashi was at the park watching his brother play as he stroll. While walking he saw a picture on the bushes. He took the picture and examined it. He admired the 8 year old girl at the picture. (Hair length ) (Hair color),soft Pinkish white skin,mesmerizing (eye/color ) orbs.cute button nose and pink lips.He smiled and look around for a moment hoping to find the owner but he found non he look back at the picture and smiled again and put the picture in his pocket.

As the years go by he grew in to a handsome young man and a smart one too. He then fell for you but he still kept the picture just to treasure the memory of the girl. Years them grew again Tadashi and you got married and lived happily. Tadashi had a popular Robotics company.

One day Tadashi skim through his old bag trying to look for batteries but he found non but a picture. He look and smile and the picture.  He could still remember the girl on the picture was his first love. You came out of the bathroom with a bathrobe and a towel on your hair as you came other you saw Tadashi sitting on the bed looking on a familiar photo you went beside him with a smirk. "Where did you get that and who's the little girl?" You asked admiring your 8 year old self on the photo Tadashi's holding. "Oh I don't know her name but she was my first love when I found her photo. "He said dreamily. You giggled and stood up Tadashi gave you a confused look "what so funny?" He asked. You turn to him with a cute smile the same smile on the photo "I lost that picture when I was 8 genius" you teased with you arms crossed. Tadashi examine your smile on the picture that showed that it was true. He chuckled and made your way to you and encircled his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. "Wow what a dream come this is...."he said as you pecked his lips with a smile on your faces.

Don't mind the pic it's just a trip of mind XD