KISS X BRO

I got that from an anime called kissxsis. So this will be A LEMON. YEAH I KNOW FINALLY A LEMON. ACTUALLY guys Hiro will be in here and It will be a threesome. Get your tissue box for a massive nosebleed. In this Lemon you are their sister so it's a siblings love affair. Hiro and Tadashi 20 and you are 18. So good luck Reader-Chan.

Reminder: the picture on the side is what you are wearing here. Let me explain how you wear it. You have the lingerie inside the shirt. And the buttons are closed and you wear your favorite color short to cover the thong.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ever since your were young your 2 brothers always protected you from harm. They love you very Much in a siblings way. But as you grew and as your physical and mental growth grew. They're sibling love for you fades away and changes into a romantic love. Tadashi and Hiro had fond with your physical and mental features as you reach the age of 16. Your skin grew soft and delicate that made your 2 brothers grew addiction to touch it. Your (e/c) orbs glows under the lights. You soft pink lips grew softer that it makes them kiss all day long.

As you reach 18 your body had made so may changes which made your two brothers love turns from romantic to sexual. Your body grew very Enticing curves. Your soft sunkissed skin ,Your long (h/c) hair grew shiny and healthy. Your innocence were ao lustful for your two brothers to resist. You still share rooms with your brothers it didnt actually matter to you because they were your brothers there's nothing to hide from them.

Cass went for a Vacation for a couple of weeks. It was summer ,your two 20 year old brothers had run a very fine company. They come home night but not late.

One day Cass sends you a package. You saw it was light blue night lingerie which you found cute. It was still morning when she send you the gift so you decided to wear it at night.

Your POV

I am currently wearing aunt cass's gift After my shower. I wore it a (f/c) short that was really short and a pink shirt but I left the buttons open. I was waiting for my brothers to come home, they will be a little late cause they had a party. I was currently in my room or should I say our room and I was sitting on my bed. I put my headphones and played the song Flesh by Simon Curtis. I pulled out the novel The Maze Runner. I read silently.

Author's POV

You sat in your room as you wait for your brothers. An hour later you went down to make coffee for yourself and Tadashi and Hiro arrived and entered the house with out you noticing cause your headphones were still on your ears . Both of them were tipsy from the party. They both sat on the couch but they got hungry and went to the dining room. They automatically froze when they saw you and your Attire. They both felt they're pants tighten. They eyed your legs while your back was face towards them. You turned After making your coffee. You still didn't notice them as you made your way to you and your siblings room. Tadashi and Hiro can't handle the lust as they went to they're room where you were. As they got their. They saw you sitting on Your bed. You immediately notice two shadows and you look up to see your brothers standing with pink flushed face.

Your two brothers can't take it and make their way to you in a Heartbeat. "Hey g-guys your drunk." You said in a shaken tone. "Oh y/n" Tadashi moan in your ear as he gives it a kiss. "I Love You" Hiro and Tadashi said in unison on both of your ears. You were still a innocent and you weren't planning on giving it to anyone but to your brothers. You loved them more than siblings. Tadashi and leaves kisses and hickies on your neck as you let out a pleasured moan. You look at Tadashi as he looks back at you. You kissed his lips with passion. And you broke away as Tadashi continues to leave you marks.
You then look at Hiro who is behind you, you then pressed your lip on his and the broke away. Hiro and Tadashi stops on what they were doing and took off theirs clothes leaving them in their boxers which made you flush red. They made they're way to you but you stop them. "Wait" you said. They stopped and sits up "what's wrong?" Hiro asks "nothing is wrong I just wanna show you something "you said as you stood up infront of them. "What is it?" Tadashi asks, you took a deep breath. You unbuttoned your pink shirt as it reveals the translucent lingerie and you also removed your shorts that made you reveal the Baby blue thong. Hiro and Tadashi admired fully your curves as they both bit their lips from the intense lust you give.

Whoops cliffhanger....

Part 2?