chapter eight

Lauren's POV

I was walking around the mall, trying to find something when my eyes spotted something, someone actually. Oh wait, they're two.

I tried looking closer and figured it was Shawn, Shawn Mendes, but he's with a girl.

I started walking away and tried to look more on what I am trying to find.

"Woah, Lauren, what's wrong?" Dani asked. Probably noticing my mood change in just a matter of seconds.

"What's wrong? Nothing's wrong." I laughed.

"Then why did your mood change so fast like you saw something you wished you just never did?" She asked.

"I don't really know what you're talking about, Dan." I laughed again.

"Oh come on, Lauren. You know I can clearly see it if you're lying or nah, just tell me the truth 'cause I definitely won't stop bothering you until you tell me what's wrong." She said.

"I don't really know, Dani." I said. She sighed, "Fine."

We started walking when she nudged me in the shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, Lauren, look!" She pointed at something. I followed her finger and figured she was pointing at Shawn.

"With.... Camila?" She asked. I checked the girl up and down and realized it really was Camila, Camila Cabello.

"Aren't they dating?" Dani asked. "They're like the cutest otp today!" She squealed.

Um, no, they're not. (no offense to the Shawmila shippers out there)

"Yeah, they're cute together. But I don't think they're dating. You know, there's a word that's called rumour." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, Laur.. I forgot, you like Shawn." She smirked.

"Noooo! Shut up!" I said covering my face.

"Why are you blushing then?" She asked.

"Shut up, Dan. He'll never be interested in me anyway, I mean look at them, they're acting like a couple." I said.

"Well earlier you were like "Shawn and Camila aren't dating" and now you're telling me they look like a couple?" She asked.

"Yeah, I know. But just look at them, they clearly are interested in each other." I said.

"Meh, still Camren though." Lisa said coming out of nowhere.

"They are both girls." Dani laughed. Lisa glared at her.

"By the way, guys...." I trailed off.

They both looked at me.

"Continue.." Dani said.

"I kind of made a fan page of someone and started talking to someone." I said.

"Fan page of who?" Christina asked coming out of nowhere as well, they three looked really interested in this.

"You don't have to know that. So basically I made a fanpa-" Dani cut me off.

"We need to know who, Lauren." She said. Christina and Lisa nodded.

"Fine... A Shawn Mendes fan page." I said looking down, I felt my cheeks burn.

"Oooooh." They cooed. 

"Speaking of Shawn Mendes, I think I saw him." Christina said.

"You definitely did, he's with Camila though." Lisa said.

"Okay, so about the fan page?" Dani asked.

"So yeah, I started talking to someone who does not even know me." I giggled.

"Girl or boy?" Lisa asked interested.

"It's a he." I said.

"Tell us about him." Christina said. I nodded.

"So I don't really know his face or something, so technically I'm talking to someone who is a fan as well." I said.

"Oh so the account you are talking to is a fan page too?" Lisa asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said. "Aaaand. Guess who's fan page is it." I smirked.

"Shawn Mendes, obviously." Dani laughed. "Well no." I laughed, she glared at me.

"A fan of me." I said. They smirked. "And he is literally obsessed with me." I laughed.

"Oooo, are you like planning on meeting him someday?" Lisa smirked.

"I would lo-" I was cut off by Christina.

"She's never gonna go and meet up with this guy, for all we know he's some perverted douche bag out there." Christina said sternly. I laughed, "Typical." I said.

I glanced at Shawn and Camila's direction one more time, they were both laughing and having a good time. I glanced down at their hands to see them holding hands....