chapter one

//LAUREN//

Hey, my name's Lauren Cimorelli. I am a member of the band, Cimorelli. Yes, girl band of six sisters. I am 17 years old. Currently a green girl but has a crush on a famous singer named Shawn Mendes. I've met him before and we talked to each other, but not so long.

I am in my room right now, listening to some of Shawn Mendes' songs. I am addicted to him. I am scrolling through my twitter but I found my feed boring, so I think of any things I can do since I don't know what to do right now. I am freakin' bored.

Wait, why don't I make a fanpage of someone so I can meet some friends and talk to them when I am bored? They won't even know they're talking to the one and only Lauren Cimorelli, so why not?

I'll make a fanpage of Justin Bieber. Uh, no. He already has a lot of fans and I would look like a very desperate girl to get his attention. Theo James? Uh, still no. He's old and maybe his fans are old too (no offense haha). One Direction? Eh, not that kind of fan. Oh, I know!

Shawn Mendes.

Shawn Mendes it is. What should be my username?

ShawnMendesFan? Eh, common. ShawnsWife? Corny. I don't like a username with numbers so maybe I'll just name it as... Hm.... ShawnsBae? I know it's ugly, but let's just stick to it.

~30 minutes after making the account and tweeting things about Shawn~

Loloschicken: heyyyyy

Woah, a fan of Lauren Cimorelli, aka me, dmed me? Does she or he knows it's me, the Lauren Cimorelli? I hope no. So I decided to respond.

Me: heyyy, I have the same name as your idol, my name's Lauren.

I won't tell her or him that I am Lauren Cimorelli, or maybe they'll freak out, haha.

(Guys, in every chapter they would chat, Loloschicken's ((yeah I used my own username, I can't think of any haha)) messages is in bold and Lauren's is Italicized)

Really? What a coincidence! Your idol's name is the same as mine!

Oh, so he's a fan of mine that is a guy, great!

//SHAWN//

Hey! I am Shawn Mendes, I am 17 years old (I don't actually knows how old he is so let's just say he's 18 hehe) and I am famous. I have a lot of songs.

If you're wondering, 'Do you like anyone right now?'

Yes, yes I do.

Her name's Lauren Cimorelli. She is also a famous singer together with her 5 sisters. They are in a band called Cimorelli. I don't know why but, when I first saw her, I already felt like I like her and there's something special with her. I made a fanpage of her a week after we met to know more things about her.

As I was scrolling through my fanpage account of Lauren on twitter, I saw a thing like "@Shawn_fan49 started following @ShawnsBae" Hmmm... A new fan account of me, huh? I decided to follow her and DM her.

Heyyyyy

After like a minute, she responded.

heyyy, I have the same name as your idol, my name's Lauren.

Really? What a coincidence! You're idol's name is the same as mine!

I won't tell her I am Shawn Mendes, she would totally freak out, haha.

What a great coincidence, haha. I ship Lauren Cimorelli and Shawn Mendes tho.

Omg, same! They are so cute together even if they don't have a pic together haha.

Well, I hope they will meet up one day then they'll hit it off.

I really do hope too.

Fuck, same! I am a guy but I ship them so much!

Btw, how did you become a Lauren Cimorelli fan?

She's cute and I met her one time, she's really nice and sweet. She's a very great person and I hope I'll meet her again. She inspires me a lot. I also think there's something special with her so I really like her.

How 'bout you? Why do you like Shawn?

Why do you like me* haha.

Well I like him because, I don't know. I also met him before and I just really feel something when I am with him, I know it's impossible that he'll like me back but I just really like him.

Why do I feel like I am talking to someone I really know? That's impossible, Shawn.

I want to be your friend, Lauren.

Maybe you chose me to be your friend because my name is the same as your idol's name :(

No! I really do want to be friends with you. I feel like you're a person I can talk to when I need someone and I'll be like that reciprocate to you ;)

Well then, yes, I can be your friend.

I really wanna call Lauren Cimorelli mine, but I know that's impossible.

I also wanna call Shawn mine, but that's freaking impossible.

Yeah, that's impossible! He belongs to Lauren Cimorelli, we ship them, right? Haha

Yeah right, they belong to each other, so back off! Haha

===

I hope you'll enjoy this! ;)

Pls do vote if you like it so far and comments your opinions on this or maybe any ideas :) thanks!

xx