God on my side part 2

So when I saw the police car coming down a street a ran with dog following me a cause I knew the cops was a bitch to us.but i stopped when they got out the car,it was a man and woman but the man stayed back.i don't even know how they knew I was out but my parent's probably called them not knowing I was a few feet away from them.The lady asked if I was alright,I started to cry but without sound.She said is this your dog,I just nodded yes she picked me up and my dog followed her.She sat in the car with me on her lap and my dog on my lap,as the police dude drove to a police station.We was inside and we sat in this one room.Some police man looked at me confused as they talked.My dig just layed on the floor as I seen a gun in real life for the first time in the side of the women.I touched it and she noticed she said no no don't touch that in I silly sound.About 10 minutes later my parents walked in worried,my dad said what was you doing man,he wasn't mad.I saw my mom I'm a state I've never seem before, she was crying so hard and just hugged me.After our little reunion my dad took me home it,it took the ride back to my mom to calm down but me and my dog ended up safe back home.