No Chapter 2

"What about this?" My mom tried once again to get me to get something at Aero, I looked up from my phone. "No" I hated shopping, I have like NO signal...... So no internet. Lord help me. Then it went to me. "Hey Mom, Can we go to the Coffee shop?" I dont know what it is called, I think Coffee And Beas, I dont know. But one thin FORSURE I hate H-A-T-E Starbucks. Grows. Everyone in all movies or books is like, "I just had my yummy starbucks coffee, Iced" GROWS! I hate starbucks but LOVE Coffee, Maybe thats why Im so short. 

"I would just like Black coffee please and Thank you!" I smiled at the boy about my age at the counter, he was KINDA cute. Brown long-ish hair, Blue eyes, TALL! Skinny.....I dont know. "Coming right up-" He looked at me for me to say my name. "Jasi" I said with a straight face. "Ok" FINALLY giving up you Hob- "JASI!" Oh did i just say that aloud? I walked away and found a table.

I could smell the Coffee as my mom brought it to me. Ok, I hate black coffee but I like to put alot of cremer and sugar in it. Sweetens it. "Im going to miss you so much when you leave, Do you think your going to come back?" I thought about it, I still have not decided onto were im going to live, Austrilla, U.K, Or America. Im really leaning towards Austrilla. But hey you never know.

~4 Hours Later Going To Airport~

Mom kissed me on the right then left cheek. She was about to cry, And me being the mature one was embarressed. "Ok are flight has been annouced Im leaveing now." I pride Mom off of me. "O-ok, ill miss you so much dear." She kissed me one last time before I walked off to the docking station. My bags i just threw up above me. The rest of my bags in teh bagging area in the back of the plane. I was planning on staying for quite awhile. 

~After lift off~

I love plane rides, so much excitment. People almost crying because they are scared, babys laughing, boys singi-. HOLD UP! Boys singing. O wait it was my Ipod. Forgot I had it on Airplane mode. It was ringing. It was a Text from mom. OMG LEAVE ME ALONE WOMEN!!!!

<Text

~Hey

I didnt bother texting back. Mom needs to leave me the heck alone. God WHY YOU SO UPSESSED WITH ME! I hummed. 2 people sat nexts to me, a girl and a girl. One with blonde hair and one with brown hair. They were beautiful. They wore Sunglasses and hoodies on a Plane, which may I say is very weird. "So Hi!" I guess I ate to much Candy before I went on the Plane cause the shy-ness was not hitting me. I eat Candy before plane rides because it helps my head and for my ears not to pop. They both looked at each other then me, "Hey" They said in almost sync. I smiled. They seemed very sweet. "Im Jasi." I put my hand on both of there barely shaking it. They looked at each other ONCE again. They smiled. "Hello  im Perrie, Perrie Edwards." I could not believe what and WHO I was sitting bye. "And Im Eleanor, Eleanor Caldler. "Wait a minute......I rember you too from somewere....OMG!!!" I know were they are from. Louis and Zayns girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!