The First Encounter

A/N:Umm I made this awhile ago so it's corny .... I'm sorry (1/5/19)

  H/C=Hair color
  E/C=Eye color
  Y/N=Your name
  F/C=Favorite color
Intro. Your 17years old and live by yourself. Your mom left,your dad never cared and you're an only child. Your dragon's name is Aqualetty(weird name I know). You met your dragon at the age of 5 and learned water dragon magic. That all for now,now let's get on with the fanfic...

Your P.O.V.

Once I was abandoned by mom and father I just ran, ran deep into the woods,knowing that in time I will probably get lost, crying my heart out. Just thinking 'why?'. 'What did I do wrong' 'why me?'
  My thoughts were stopped once I bumped into a very hard body. I opened my eyes and I was going to say sorry but I couldn't. I just gasped. My tears stopped as I stood in awe,it was a dragon!(remember you're 5 soooo)

"s-sorry! I didn't see you!" I stuttered

"It's alright my child,what is your name?"the dragon asked

"My name? oh yes um its Y/N,ma'am"I managed to crack a smile

"What's wrong my child,you can barely remember your own name?"

"I can it's just...you're dragon and well I didn't know dragons can talk, ma'am"

"No need to be formal, my name is Aqualetty. But you can call me whatever you may please."

"C-can I call you...mom?" I asked weirdly trying to fill in the gap that was missing in my heart. I stuttered mostly from the weird question but it's the first thing that popped in my head

"Yes sure, I did say anything. Hey Y/N would you like to stay here with me and learn magic with me?"

"Of course I would!" I grinned so big forgetting all about what happened before and not letting it drag me down(one direction *cough cough*)

*Time skip, 2 years*

"Y/N, I think it's about time you met other dragons and their little ones." Aqua said(it was your nickname you gave even though her name wasn't hard to say)

"Awesome!" You said

"How about we meet Igneel." She said(what a coincidence)

"Ooo I can't wait!" I said getting a chuckle from Aqua

I climb on her back and give her a tug so she knows I'm safe and ready to go. I love riding on her back, the feeling of my hair flowing behind me. It past a few minutes until we finally made it. Finally! I jumped off and pretended to be in a battle with a thunder dragon slayer because as you know,thunder and water don't mix. I chuckled as I defeated the imaginary thunder Dragon. Until I saw a huge fire dragon with a pink boy sleeping on his tail.
Then I imagine Igneel farting on the young boy and I started to tear up from all my laughter. My laughing was so loud that it woke up the pink haired boy.

"What's so funny?" He asked

"Oh nothing,it wasn't funny...pfft who am I kidding it was hilarious!" I laughed even harder.

The boy was so confused. I could tell by him scratching his head and looking at me with his head tilted to the side.

"Introduce yourself." Aqua said

"Hello my names Y/N, 7 years old. I'm under training with Aqua, a water dragon. Nice to meet you!" I said

"My names Natsu, Natsu Dragneel and I'm 8 years old and I'm under training with igneel, a fire dragon. Fire and water don't mix well but our friendship will be balanced!" He said.

I blushed for my own idiotic reasons. I'm gonna always remember that line.

About a few hours of playing me and Natsu said our goodbyes. I know I won't ever forget that pink headed boy that I loved to hang out with. I stay with Aqua for a few months until one night she just disappears on July 7 year x777.

--------------------