It's Riza

It's been 2 months since Maine left and Rj miss her so much . He wanted to go after her but he wants to respect her request not to because he believes that one of this day she will come back . He also want to follow his mother in laws advice to let Maine think for a while to sort things out , even if its hard that's what he's trying to do . The past two months has been difficult for him especially because he see's Maine in every corner of their house . To avoid being coup up in their house drinking , Rj has been  working extra hours at the cafe. He also spends the night at the cafe or at his parents house to avoid drowning himself from alcohol . He only comes home on the weekends to clean and check at the house .

        For the past  2 months Maine has been busy with work and with her growing child in her stomach . That is why she decided to go with her parents in San Francisco to rest for a while . Her pregnancy makes her get tired right away but her employer understands . She started to work from home baking the pastries they needed and some one just picks it up from the restaurant. Her boss preferred it that way so that she can rest any time she wants and when she gets tired .

         Maine was about to meet her parents in San Francisco . She baked extra pastries for the restaurant so that they wont run out in the 5 days that she will be gone . Her boss told her not to do it but she insisted . Maine made an extra batch before she goes to the airport ,She felt good that she finish a lot , she called the restaurant to have somebody pick it up before she leaves . Her  flight is at 2 and its a 5 hr flight  shell be in san francisco around 7 where her parents will pick her up .

       Rj was busy making a list of the things they need at the cafe when his phone rings .

" Hello , Kuya "
" Oh Riza napatawag ka "
" Kuya may gusto ka bang ipabili sa San Francisco "
" Sino naman ang pupunta sa San Francisco "
" Ako kuya may seminar kami doon for two weeks "
"Ah ganun ba , hmmm can you buy Ghirardelli chocolates gusto yun ni Ate Maine mo eh ."
" You really miss her Kuya ano "
" Yes I do and I'm hoping and praying that she'll come home soon ."
" I can't believe that finally Kuya , Mahal mo na si ate Maine "
" Hindi ko nga rin alam kung kailan at paano basta naramdaman ko na lang ng umalis sya "
" Just pray kuya and eventually she will come back , alam ko na mahal ka nya kaya hindi ka noon matitiis .
" Enough with my drama sis , kelan ang alis mo "
" Sa makalawa na kuya , uuwi ka ba to say goodbye "
" Medyo busy ngayon dito pero ill just bring you to the airport  and Riza !"
" Yes Kuya "
" Thank you "
" Your Welcome kuya "

       Rj took Riza to the airport for her flight to San Francisco . Riza was very excited , she's been wanting to go to San Francisco and see the golden gate bridge and go to china town there. Rj reminded his sister to be extra careful because she traveling alone . Riza then assured her brother not to worry because she's already used traveling alone . Riza told him that she will call as soon as her plane landed .

     Maine got to San francisco safely , her parents was patiently waiting for her at the airport when she arrived . They then went ahead  and go to the hotel where her parents was staying . She was exhausted and hungry by the time they got to the hotel .
" Nay pwede pong paki order ng sandwich  medyo gutom po ako eh "
" Sure anak "
" Thank you po Nay , si tatay po "
" Bumili ng Clam chowder sa fisherman's wharf diba paborito mo yon "
" Yes Nay , sige po paki gising na lang po ako pag dumating na "

     Maine was well rested when she woke up that morning , she decided to go down and walk by the beach to see the sunrise . How she miss seeing the sunrise every morning in their house , her and Rj's house . She suddenly feel sad because she can't deny the fact that she miss him . Its  been two month since she last saw him and talk to him ,she wonders  how is he doing . Maine was hoping that he's happy with Elize , when she felt her baby kick. " Aray naman baby bakit mo sinipa si Mommy ?" Maine was smiling , she like the feeling of her baby moving inside her . Every kick , every move she treasures  because  part of Rj was in her child , her only  remembrance from Him. 

           Maine enjoyed her mini vacation with her parents . A day before her flight back to New York she asked her parents to take her to China town to check out some baby stuff . Her parent's reminded her that since it's only her 6th month of pregnancy she cant buy anything yet for the baby .  But even they are not allowed to but things for the baby yet she can see her parents excited about her baby . She knows that her parent started to have her room renovated to have space for the nursery if ever she comes back home . Seeing her parents reaction made her asked her self  if Rj will have the same excitement as she and her parents have . Her deep thinking got cut off when the car stopped , she then realized that they are already in Chinatown .

It was Riza's 2nd day in San Francisco when she  decided to go to China town . She wanted to buy souvenirs for her friends back home . She also wanted to see how different the Chinatown in San Francisco from Binondo . From her hOtel she drove to China town , It took her 15 minutes to look for parking . When she found parking she started to looked around to find her the things she need . She visited store by store until she got into a shopping mall like building .

Riza went in the building and saw a $1 store that sells souvenirs , she went in . When she was inside walking around , she saw a familiar person at the baby section. She looked at the person carefully and realized it was her Ate Maine . She was about to walk towards her when she noticed something different about her sister in law , she looked pregnant . She then observed what Maine was doing , she was looking at baby bottles and containers for milk . When Maine walked away from that section she followed her until Maine went inside a baby clothing store . Maine was looking at new born clothing and diaper bags . Riza saw how Maine rubbed her rounded stomach while checking out some baby clothes . Riza then realized Maine is wearing a maternity dress , Riza wanted to talk to Maine but when she was about to go to Maine when her phone rang it was her boss from work .

While her parents walked around Chinatown, Maine went inside the building that cells things for a dollar . She was so amazed to see many cute baby thing that only cost $1 . She would have to asked her parents to buy it for her if ever they have another business trip there . After looking at baby things , Maine went to see some baby clothes . She wanted to buy the cute clothes that she saw , even though she doesn't know the gender of the baby yet she looked at pink and purple baby dresses . She looked at baby boy clothes too and wonder if the baby will looked like RJ if its a boy when the baby kicked again . It felt like the baby was playing with her bladder because she needed to pee again .

Maine was about to go to the restroom when she heard a familiar voice . The voice sounds like Riza's her sister in law . She ignored it because she knows there no way Riza will be there at the same time . Bug she was wrong as soon at she came out of the bathroom , she saw Riza standing in front of the clothing store where she was at . It seems like Riza was looking for something or someone . That's when she got nervous and wonder If Riza saw her and her condition ? Maine immediately went the other way and went outside to look for her parents . When she did , she told them that she was getting tired and she's ready to go back at the hotel .

When riza was done with her phone call , went back to the baby clothing store to see Maine . She went inside where she saw her sister in law but she was already gone . She can't believe she's gonna be an aunt . She know's its her brother's baby because it's only been 2 months since Maine left but her stomach looked liked she's further along . Riza wondered if her brother knows his having a baby . She immediately went back to the hotel , she needs to talk to her brother ASAP .