I'll Always Be With You (Hiro/Sibling)

Start from the beginning

You've never should've left Hiro.

You thought about Baymax. You can't lose him. He's was the only thing left of your oldest brother, Tadashi. Smoke started to fill the room as you sobbed into your hands.

"H-Hiro. . .I'm so sorry. . ." You murmured. "Why was I so dumb?"

You started coughing, the smoke blurring your vision. Then you heard the faintest sound of someone calling your name. You couldn't take it anymore. You closed your eyes and everything started to go black.

• • •

You tried forcing your eyes open as a bright light shone down on your face. When you cleared your vision, you saw a tall, muscular figure which was strangely familiar.

"Ugh...where am I?" You muttered. Somehow you didn't feel any pain from a few burns and scratches that you've gotten earlier.

"Hey, knucklehead." The figure spoke as you gasped to find out who it was.

"Tadashi!? B-but how? Where am I?" You asked as you scanned through his facial features. Nothing really changed over the past few months after he ran into that fire.

"Am I. . .dead?" You countinued as Tadashi gave a soft chuckle, a chuckle that you've hadn't heard in a long time.

"You are, if you choose to stay, (Y/N)." Your oldest brother spoke, giving you a warm smile. "But something tells me that you should go.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), where are you?" An image of a familiar young boy in a burning building appeared. Hiro's head was bleeding heavily, and yet, he was determined to find you. You gasped as you watched him collapsed on the ground.

"He needs you, (Y/N)." Tadashi said with a sad smile.

"B-But what about you? Please. . .come with me." You said, tears pricking your eyes.

"I can't. Only you can save him. Time is running out." He said as he ran his thumb across your cheek.

"But I can't just leave you here!" You protested.

"(Y/N), I'll always be with you. Don't you forget that." He said. "I'll never stop watching over you."

Tears poured down your cheeks as you hugged him tightly. He returned the hug until he started to slowly fade away. You gasped as you realized you were gaining consciousness.

"T-Tadashi. . ." You stuttered.

"Remember, (Y/N). I'll always be with you." He said as he fully vanished as you snapped back into the real world.

• • •

Your eyes snapped open, back to reality. You can still hear the faint shouting of your name as your burns and scratches continued to hurt.

Hiro.

You have to get to him.

You forced yourself back up, still clutching the case close to you. In shock, you saw the glass doors of the lab broken in shards. Did it explode while you were unconscious? That question kept boggling in your mind as a wave of pain surged through your body. Guess the door must've exploded and you're glad that you're still up and going.

You ran out the broken door, careful not to cut yourself. The fire had already died down, but only a few flames survived. You ran down the smoky, burnt hallway to see your poor brother's body, limped on the ground.

"Hiro!" You said, your voice filled with concern as you ran to his side. You observed his forehead that was bleeding heavily. He needed help.

"(Y/N). . .you're okay. . ." He whispered, weak because of his body damage the fire made.

"No, no. . .please, stay with me. Help is on the way. . ." You muttered, wailing sirens rang in your ears as tears pricked your eyes.

"I-I don't think I'll. . .make it." He whispered again as you grasped his hand tighter.

"Please, Hiro. . .you're the only family I have left. . ." You said, crying into his chest. "Please. I can't go through this again."

"(Y/N). . .I'll always be with you." He said as he used the last of his strength to stroke your cheek, wiping some of the tears. His arm fell as his heartbeat completely stopped. Your eyes widen and you started breathing heavily.

He was gone.

"Hiro. . ." you sobbed as you hugged the remains of your last loving brother.