Chapter 1

~Gregory's P.O.V.~

"haha, your so funny." I heard Wendy giggle. Honestly, what I said was not even funny, she was obviously flirting with me.

"Heh, yeah." I lightly chuckled.

"Are you free on Saturday night? It would be tots cool if we could hang out!"

"Uh, I don't know. I must ask my mother."

"Okay! Well, I will talk to you later, I have to go!" She chirpped and lightly skipped away.

Her personality has changed a lot over the years. She used to be this intelligent, nice person. Now she is just a slut.

I walked away from where we were walking and left the school property.

One thing about this school in South Park that I transferred to, is well....odd. I may not be super known, and I don't get involved in the stuff that they do, but I watch. I remember one time people in 'Stan's' group and the people in 'Craig's' group had a war between who was more gay. Also, when the time Cartman took a shit on our old teachers desk. Then when the Asian girls made two of the students gay. Not to mention when the goths where getting upset because they where turning emo. And I can't forget about the time when Timmy and some other people tried to travel back in time.

I don't think this school could get any weirder. To be honest, I was getting used to it.

There where a lot of people who skip, and the teachers never care. The goth people skip almost everyday, Craig and Kenny sometimes skip together. Cratman skips once in a while, but not that much. My only...well I don't know if you would call it 'friend', but someone I fight with and seem to get along, Christophe or 'The Mole' skips school at least two days a week.

When he was not in school, he was nowhere to be seen. I guess that just built character or something. He was a strange person, not like any other human I met.

He walked around with a shovel on his back, and got mad when told to put it down. I think he is in a low-key relationship with it. He never washed his clothes, which were always covered with dirt and blood stains. His skin was very cut up, and bruised. He once in a while patched up really bad wounds with ace bandages, but never even attempted to fix the scares.

It makes me wonder why such a badass like him, is afraid of dogs. Even tiny, harmless dogs like a Yorki.

I finally reached the last step and walked down the sidewalk to my house.