Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Seth

(The yummy model Bobby Creighton as my idea of Jacques)

Dazed and confused was too light of descriptive words to describe how I was feeling. I would also add anxious, unsettled, and ready to peel the very skin off my own body. It felt like a blowtorch had ignited in the center of my core and every cell in my body was being razed to ashes. I could literally hear my own heart pounding away as blood rushed through my ears. The only calm in the center of my world right now was Etienne, and that is why I refused to be anywhere else other than planted on his lap, pressed up against his wide chest with my face buried in his neck breathing in his delectable, mouth watering scent.

He had tried setting me down on the plush couch in his office, but I stubbornly refused to untangle myself from his muscular body. Remy had tried to soothe me but it wasn't the same. Etienne was the only balm to burning sensation flowing over my skin. I'd only listened to handful of words during Etienne's conversation he was having with Remy, and the other man Jacques, who seemed to be another vampire and someone important to Etienne in the hierarchy of things here. I'd refused to lookup after Etienne had asked me about the changing the scary men to bunnies. If it was me, I had no idea how I did it. I only recalled wanting to get to him, and those scary looking men were trying to stop me. I had gotten angry and then poof, bunnies were running up and hopping over one another in the hallway.

Without another thought, I'd paid the fluffy white animals no mind as I followed some deep ingrained instinct that brought me directly to the big vampire's side. I couldn't have been the one to change those men into rabbits. I am not a magician, I would have said that magic wasn't real, but up until now I had no idea that vampires had existed either, but here I was sniffing along Etienne's neck like a starving man. He just smelled so good, good enough that I wanted to bite him, to drink more of his delicious blood and feel good again. I unconsciously stuck out my tongue and licked the pulsing vein at the base of his thick neck. He hissed, and those big hands tightened around my waist before he shifted positions and the length of his impressive cock pressed against my butt cheek.

Etienne pulled back a little and I quietly whined at the lost of contact with the warmth of his skin and nuzzled myself closer to him in order to regain our closeness.

"Gather those rabbits, put them somewhere safe until we figure this shit out and clear out of my office." Etienne barked. The sinfully, sexy deep cadence of his voice rumbled through his massive chest, causing me to vibrate even more than I already was with the need to ravish him or be ravished by this powerful being. I started rocking my ass over the length of his thickened shaft as I swiped my tongue over and over again on the warm, smooth skin of his throat.

"Whew, you got a little handful there, my friend. I will make sure no one ventures to this side of the house for the remainder of the evening." Etienne's friend, Jacques chuckled playfully before closing the office door with a soft click.

The next thing I knew, I felt a the cool whoosh of air against my overheated skin before I landed in a tangled mess of cotton sheets with my back pressed into the cushions of the plush sofa. I'd sworn it had been across the room from where we had been sitting just seconds ago. I peeked up at Etienne's gorgeous face from underneath my lashes and the raw desire I saw burning in the hypnotizing swirls of his glowing eyes had my cock throbbing and leaking like someone had turned on a faucet.

My vampire loomed over me with a thick arm on either side of my head. He just hovered there as his heated gaze bore into mine like he was looking for something in my expression. Whatever he was looking for he'd apparently found it because he lowered himself in between my spread thighs and I keened as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. His rigid length made firm contact with my rock hard cock and I almost came right there and then. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth as my hips took on a will of there own. I started to rub myself over the man's crotch like an over eager little puppy. I grunted when Etienne pressed more of his delicious weight down onto me to control my frantic grinding.

"Settle down baby, I can hear your heart pounding away as if it wants to fly right out of your chest." That decadent voice rumbled in my ear and I just dug my fingers into his shoulders to keep him close.

"Hmm....are you craving me, my fated? Is that why you have set out to come in here and drive me out of my ever loving mind?" He seductively whispered, his lips gently stroked against the shell of my ear and the feel of his breathe brushing over my skin was like a physical caress of his hand. My back arched and I released another needy little mewl as I gorged my senses with the feel, the taste, and the smell of the man firmly wedged in between my quivering thighs.

I could barely draw enough air into my depleted lungs to ask. "Wha..What's happening to me?"

Etienne rolled his hips giving me another jolt of toe curling friction against my over sensitized member. "It's the call of our mating my sweet. You are craving my blood just like I am craving to sink my teeth into and taste the deliciousness of your blood." He purred in my ear right before nipping the fleshy lobe.

"Ahh..." I cried out as another wave of lust washed over me. My body writhed some more underneath his big frame. He was spot on about craving him. I wanted him like I have never wanted another soul in my life. I was on fire with the burning need to offer him not just my body, but my blood, my heart and even my very soul. It was insane, the intensity of these feelings that were swirling through my mind and body at the same time.

Etienne continued his sweet torment as he played my body like he was the one who created it. I was so lost to everything around me, my sole focus was on him, they way those majestic fangs scraped across my skin. The feel of his hands fisted in my hair, and the decadent weight of his powerful body pressing me into the cushions. My balls drew up close to my body, swollen and throbbing with the need to come.

Then all of a sudden Etienne went stock still, he growled deep in his throat before he launched himself off of me and swung towards the door seconds before it burst open. The resounding crash of the panel against the wall effectively threw ice water over my libido and startled my lust addled brain. I shot up from where I lay as I was shot right back into my fearful reality. A naked man had burst into the room and Etienne crouched low like he was preparing to strike the man down where he stood.

My vampire fingers were curved with razor sharp, deadly looking claws protruding from the tips. His fangs had descended to the point where they almost pierced his bottom lip. Etienne facial expression was fierce and his eyes glowed brilliant red. The next thing I knew, the man, the same one from the hallway earlier tried to launch himself around Etienne. He was cursing me as a filthy warlock who dared to use magic on him. I startled squeak left my mouth and I threw myself back into the cushions of the couch holding my hands protectively out in front of me.

Just as Etienne grabbed the man by the throat, another puff of smoke billowed around the room and I heard Etienne mutter a shocked, "Oh Shit."

Remy and Jacques came barreling into the room at that precise moment, and I peeked out from behind my fingers to see what had happened. My jaw dropped and my hands fell away from my face as I stared in abject horror at the sight in front of me.

They were right, it was me who had changed those men into bunnies, and it seems that I'd somehow done it again. This time though, I'd changed the big bully of a vampire into a gray and white donkey. Etienne still had a hold on the animal and the room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. That was until the donkey decided to start to angrily bray in my direction.. Remy doubled over, holding his sides as he laughed hysterically. Jacques was holding a hand over his mouth like he was holding back his amusement over this unexpected turn of events, and Etienne was rubbing his forehead with his free hand like he had a terrible headache.

Oh gosh, my face went thermonuclear when Remy sauntered over, still chortling away and added fuel to the fire by blurting out. "Damn, Sebastian. I always knew you were a JACKASS!" He started cackling all over again, totally enamored with himself and his witty comment.

I slapped my hands back over my flushed face. Jacques spun on his heel and hightailed it back out into the hallway, he'd barely been out there for a second before I heard the deep rumbling sounds of his laughter. I refused to look back up to see the expression on Etienne's face as the donkey kept braying. Remy and Jacques broke out into even more peels of guffaws with each god awful sound that came out of the beasts mouth. Oh gosh, what am I going to do if I couldn't learn how to control whatever it is I am doing to poof people into farm animals? How did I all of a sudden develop this ability?