23

-TODAY by THE SMASHING PUMPKINS-

Emma:

"Remus, you gotta pay attention. You'll fail Potions, otherwise." I sigh, slowly getting frustrated with the tall boy, who I call my boyfriend. "But I'm too tired, and plus dinner is soon anyway." He groans, sitting up. Lily gave us these muggle items called 'grey-lead pencils', and they were pretty cool.

"And Also, I'm very smart." He boasts, tapping the side of his head lightly with his pencil, a smile appearing across his face. "That may be the case, but you are in fact slowly becoming behind in most of your classes." I say in a matter-of-fact tone. "I wonder, what has come up that is slowly making you have such shitty grades?"

He blushes, and sits back. "Well uh... you see, I met this absolutely stunning girl, she is.. wow. I've liked her for a while, but only a week ago she kissed me, then apologised, but then I kissed her, and now she's my beautiful, amazing, intelligent, compassionate girlfriend, who I would give the world for. But you see, she's taken over my thoughts, and she's all I think about." He rants, his eyes sparkling. I blush, and scoff. "She must be pretty special." I wink, standing up as the bell chimes, signalling dinner is happening.

"Oh, she's more then special." He smirks, throwing an arm around my shoulder and kissing the top of my head. I wrap an arm around his waist, leaning into his side, and cradling my books with my other arm. Dinner sometimes got boring, so I almost always brought a book with me. Some people stared as we walked down the hallways, laughing and mucking about. One of those people being Nymphadora Tonks, a.k.a Remus' ex girlfriend. She looked at me and looked hurt for a second, before looking like she was processing something. "Oh thank god! I thought you were someone else! I was really hoping you and Remus would date, I ship you two so much." She grins. "Oh uhm thanks?" I frown, looking up at Remus, who looking visibly hurt and angry. "Thanks, Tonks." He mutters through gritted teeth, and then kept walking. I give her an apologetic look, before chasing after my moody boyfriend. Heh, Moody. Moony. Moody Moony. Heh heh.

"Rem, stop." I sigh, as he reluctantly stops. "Don't hate her, okay? She's a good person."

Remus turns around, taking two short strides to where I was standing, and slams his lips onto mine. I almost immediately react, placing my hands on his shoulders, and closing my eyes.

"Guys, PDA, siriusly." The obnoxious voice, that sadly belongs to my brother, says in a joking manner. "Why does everyone abuse me like this." Sirius pouts, I watch as he rests his head on a blushing Zee, who just pushes him off, scuttling over to Lily.

I roll my eyes, fiddling with Remus' long, nimble fingers (A/N don't). "It isn't our fault your name is so unfortunate." Remus smirks, he seemed to not pay attention to his fingers intertwining with mine, and him giving my hand a light squeeze. I smile, dragging Remus away to the Great Hall, to see that it was already dessert.

I sigh, sitting down and eating a piece of red velvet cake sadly. I really wanted roast beef, but no, I was caught up listening to Sirius whine about his name.

I had let go on of Remus' hand as I sat down to eat, though now it just rested on my thigh. Whilst I wasn't paying attention, I pulled into someone's arms, though it was the comfortable familiar feeling of Remus' protective grip. I sighed in content, as my mind began to wander off.

///

Omg Emma wake up

you are in the great hall kiddddd

SONGS I LISTENED TO WHILST WRITING:

Jarryd James: Do you Remember

Oh Wonder: Without You

Jaymes Young: I'll be good

The Lumineers: Ophelia

Vance Joy: Fire and Flood

Sorry that's it's short, I'm slowly losing motivation and inspiration for this story ;^;